I want to be ripped, any advice?

wow very impressive i must say.

Whats your diet look like?

eat alot in the morning then drink whey immediately afterworkout.. Its been two weeks, really hard for me, but i really want to get my obliques badly

abguinto said:
eat alot in the morning then drink whey immediately afterworkout.. Its been two weeks, really hard for me, but i really want to get my obliques badly

be more specific, what does each meal look like? How many calories are you taking in? You dont have to go hungry to lose fat.

honestly , i dont measure the exact calorie i take, what i do is, eat a full meal in the morning, then a protien shake at around 10am, then a Fish diet for my lunch, then at 4pm i have a snack, usually beans in tomato sauce, and a protein shake (i use NITROTECH) then at 7pm i have ny gym, then i take OPTIMUM WHEY after my workout. then at night, i just take wheat bread to ease my hunger and crave for a good dinner.

abguinto said:
honestly , i dont measure the exact calorie i take, what i do is, eat a full meal in the morning, then a protien shake at around 10am, then a Fish diet for my lunch, then at 4pm i have a snack, usually beans in tomato sauce, and a protein shake (i use NITROTECH) then at 7pm i have ny gym, then i take OPTIMUM WHEY after my workout. then at night, i just take wheat bread to ease my hunger and crave for a good dinner.

I wouldnt say your meal plan is horrible, but i think you need to be eating more frequently. find out your maintenance level for caloric intake and reduce it by about 20%. try to spread that out equally over about 6 meals throughout the day. Try to keep the carbs earlier in the day, and stick with slower digesting foods before bed such as cottage cheese.

Head over to www.t-nation.com and search for the T-Dog 2.0 diet. This is a good starting point and you can tweak this to your liking.

abguinto all you need to do is some running. Go to the track and do 4-6 laps. 200m sprinting followed by 200m jogging/walking if you need it. This will bring out low abs and obliques. If you want more advice pm me.

Wow, you are a perfect example of someone who eats ina way that is not recommended yet you see gains. Good friggin' genetics (im jealous lol) and Im sure you hit the weights hard too.
But you eat wheat bread at night? Want to lose flab? Lay off off on the starchy carbs late at night, stick with protein and EFAs. Post workout you should probably consume some simple carbs (maltodextrin, dextrose, Ultrafuel.. ect) with your protein.

niceone said:
Wow, you are a perfect example of someone who eats ina way that is not recommended yet you see gains. Good friggin' genetics (im jealous lol) and Im sure you hit the weights hard too.
But you eat wheat bread at night? Want to lose flab? Lay off off on the starchy carbs late at night, stick with protein and EFAs. Post workout you should probably consume some simple carbs (maltodextrin, dextrose, Ultrafuel.. ect) with your protein.
Ah really.. yeah i eat wheat bread around 3 hrs before bedtime, just one slice though.

You def. need to balance out your nutrition plan better. Where are the fruits and veggies? Like mentioned above, you should be eating 5-7 meals per day, each consisting of some lean protein, complex carbs, fiber, unsaturated fats, fruits and/or veggies.

The only time I don't eat a meal like this is pre and post workout, where I drink a shake containing a whey protein and a simple carb.

I dont know how you can get like that without really strict diet and cardio! Have you always been gifted with abs like that, or did you have to work hard for em?

Oh and also, you have got pretty bulky abs, so if you lose a little more bf, u'll look crazy!

stroutman81 said:
You def. need to balance out your nutrition plan better. Where are the fruits and veggies? Like mentioned above, you should be eating 5-7 meals per day, each consisting of some lean protein, complex carbs, fiber, unsaturated fats, fruits and/or veggies.

Yes, and you should be eating 1/2-2cps of vegetables with at least four feedings.

Vegetables offset the acids created in protein breakdown, so it helps to even out you pH levels.

Cynic said:
Yes, and you should be eating 1/2-2cps of vegetables with at least four feedings.

Vegetables offset the acids created in protein breakdown, so it helps to even out you pH levels.

Hey Cynic:

Just noticed the two books you mention in your posts. If anyone has not read these two books, what are you waiting for!? Great recommendations Cynic.

kamusta ka, one thing Ills ay is watch christian bale movies...he can gain and lose body fat and muscle mass fatser than anyone ive seen lol. But from what I can see youre pretty ripped...maybe drop down another 2% body fat or so and id say youre ripped fore sure.

Back