who does cardio everyday

I'm curious. how many of you guys do it everyday?

whether it's just a normal walk to HIIT. Do you see a difference?

Cryptik said:
I'm curious. how many of you guys do it everyday?

whether it's just a normal walk to HIIT. Do you see a difference?

I'm a 5-7 times a week type of guy. I set my minimum to 5 but i have so many different outlets for my cardio then i usually end up doing it 7 days a week.

As far as seeing a different in fat loss, not really sure since i started with this schedule since i made the commitement to lose the fat.

I do notice a huge difference in energy levels on days where i do cardio as opposed to my offdays. Plus it helps me get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Pretty much everyday here too, apart from Sundays which is always a rest day for me. 30mins before breakfast 6days a week. On weights days, I'll do 30mins or so afterwards and on non-weights days I'll do about an hour in the evenings and sometimes have a swim afterwards which I suppose is cardio too. I have noticed a HUGE difference since starting to do cardio in the mornings.

I'm a bit of a cardio junkie actually ;)

I used to do alot of cardio (5 times a week for 25-30 minutes a day) but then I got into lifting weights and now I run like twice, sometimes only once a week, for 30 minutes. I put way more time and effort into lifting now (4 times a week, for a good 45-60 minutes).

Malkore said it. I hate cardio.

Cardio is limited to once a week at most. Sometimes none...(more often than not, it's none)

AJP said:
Malkore said it. I hate cardio.

Cardio is limited to once a week at most. Sometimes none...(more often than not, it's none)

I hear ya both. I'm just not a cardio guy. I'm not saying it's right. It's just not me.

malkore said:
I hate cardio. Nothing in life is more boring than cardio...save for 35 mins in a doctor's waiting room.

Some cardio is ok. I can do HIIT because you can limit that to 20-30 mins.

Elliptical work on a machine that has sychronized arms (but they must be solidly built) is good because you can switch emphasis.

I liked rowers.

I'm tryin to jump rope (not going too well).

Some inplace cardio is good. I've done running in place combined with squats trusts and eight count push-ups in the army 20 years ago. That worked real nice because you have the push-ups to do arm and chest conditioning.

Every freaking day. sometimes twice. once if i can get away with it.

Back