bluehats diary

Foods-
1 cup chicken/rice soup
1 cup grape juice
2 cups nutritional drinks

Can't do cold foods.
Not enough access to shopping.
Have to let hot foods cool down alot I guess.

Yay indeed! I know the feeling of not wanting to weigh for fear the scale will tell me something I do not want to hear! Yay for you!! :)

2 cups soup (302)
1 cup grape juice (170)
1 cup nutritional drink (355)
3 cups sugar free hot chocolate (135)

I really need to do a cold liquids food diet.
But I don't know how.
Not without having the
same thing everyday.

I have several grocery stores within walking distance and when my gi tract is acting up to the point where I havr to stick to "safe" foods only it's still extremely boring and repetitive. (I know digestion isn't the issue for you but the effect is probably similar.) I feel for you.

Weigh day-
243.8 lbs.

I guess at least it's not going up. Even tho I'm not reaching my weight loss goals.

Not going up is great for now, given how you've reacted to meds in the past. If you can stick to maintenance for now I bet a slow loss will be possible again in the future.

Been having having alot of stone pain- now an infection.
Not sure what I will do yet with no dr.
The er wait is at least 10 hours. I just can't do it. Plus the last time I went they did nothing. And told me when to come back
But the walkins mostly closed down here after the new charges imposed to patients. I guess the Dr's went over to private clinics.
I have to do something just not sure yet what. Feeling really bad.
Sorry if this isn't relevant to weight loss.

Can you get a phone appointment with a doctor, Blue? Never apologise for typing about your life in your diary. This is your diary. I hope you get some relief & answers soon xo

Medical emergencies would definitely influence your well-being and your ability to eat/move well but even if it didn't this is your diary and you can write whatever you like. I hope you can get some relief soon :grouphug:

Can you get a phone appointment with a doctor, Blue? Never apologise for typing about your life in your diary. This is your diary. I hope you get some relief & answers soon xo
Unable to get a phone appointment. Likely going to wait the multiple hours in er. I hate doing that as it's not an emergency- emergency. But I don't have another option.
It also hurts alot sitting down.

Back