bluehats diary

Sad lately. I was hoping the songs movement would help. It usually does.
Sad from eating foods I know that are bad for my health conditions. I see the measurements. Not good.

I won't be getting funds to change this so the next best thing I can see is just don't eat it.
So tomorrow is a homemade slow cooker dish with nothing added but spices. What do I do on days this isn't possible?

My other close family-- a sibling living miles away-- gets sick on most of what she eats so she barely eats. I would try that to avoid bad foods but my meds make me so hungry id eat a bear!! And they happen to be my favorite wild animal!!!

Abba's great! Really good music for dance!

would try that to avoid bad foods but my meds make me so hungry id eat a bear!! And they happen to be my favorite wild animal!!!
I love bears too!

Well it says I lost since last week.
256.4 from 262.
I'm not going at it real hard either. Because I know that doesn't last.
It was a surprise.
This is so great Bluehat! Such great results in just one week!

I'm not ready for 5 songs yet. My mind is but not the body yet.
No songs yesterday. It was shopping day. Ugh.

But I did find lots of reduced potatoes. It's just that it puts my bs very high . Like near 20!!
The limit after eating is to be 10.
Yikes. I could take some insulin but then I have to try to undo side effects-- feet cramps.

That's good you are not pushing yourself too hard into the next level of 5 songs. Keeping the exercise consistent without overdoing it is so important for sure.
Nice find on the reduced potatoes--I hope you can find a way to enjoy some without it boosting that blood sugar too high!

Legs very very sore.
They were already swollen when I first began a few weeks ago or whenever it was.
Now it's worse.
Not sure how much longer I can do the songs.
The weather is getting warmer so I don't expect to do it much longer anyway. As that causes swelling too especially in my feet.
I'm trying hard to not be disappointed.

Sorry to hear you are feeling discouraged with that soreness Bluehat. Do you ever try chair dancing or chair yoga or stuff like that to take the pressure off your legs while you still get the benefit of exercise?

Same weight today on my weekly weigh day.
Still doing 4 songs but not every day.
Our contest now has 4 people.
My sibling, my daughter, and me and my USA friend of nearly 20 years.

Sorry to hear you are feeling discouraged with that soreness Bluehat. Do you ever try chair dancing or chair yoga or stuff like that to take the pressure off your legs while you still get the benefit of exercise?
I know it helps some people but I always feel like I'd be going backwards.
I want on my feet for as long as I can. :)

Nice work on maintaining the loss and fun that you've added some people to the contest!
If you do ever go to doing chair dance or chair yoga or whatever, you don't have to think of it as a forever step backward. I have often had to modify my exercises while I build my strength back up. Sometimes taking a bit of a step back while helping our bodies recover is the way we will be able to remain active longer.

do you have any song favorites Bluehat?
I find them on tube free then make a Playlist. I have a list of 4 of 7 and of 9. When I made them I was just learning how so I just did those ones. Now I know how so I added 1 to my list of 4 so it's ready with 5 songs! I had to do a Playlist because i kept not being able to find the same songs.

Well the weighs up by 2 pounds. But I'm not worried as it was 2 less on Monday when I peeked.
I guess I got it on a heavier day today. We can fluctuate by 5 pounds each day.
That always makes me wonder tho. What do I really weigh?
And I'm not too sore with the 5 songs.

So it's back down the 2 pounds to what it was on Monday.
Geesh.
But at least it's on a downward trend.
So since the date we officially set as March 7 I've went from
262 to 255.

I have done a playlist too, Blue & will start tomorrow dancing every day.
Can I ask you what you chose for your Playlist?

Back