Bella's diary

Hi, Bella. 15o & cloudy? Snap. It's the same here. It has just started raining too. I could not live without coffee. I don't drink instant though & only have it first thing in the morning. 2 weeks without so far? Impressive.

May 19, 2020

Food addiction, depression, youtube addiction

what to do? I have absolutely no idea. looks like we are always addicted to something if we get too much extra lonely time. could that be true. no that doesn't seem logical. that way sheepherders would all be depressed or addicted to food cause they were alone all the time. or great writers in history who spent their time alone would have been obese. lonely and alone are different.

can we just pretend that everything is good and do the best we can in this moment. hmm. if we could, no one would have been obese?

How stuck are you - I mean, is there a balcony or a landing or a courtyard where you could do some slow balance-style exercises? Is there someone who could do them with you?
Hiii dear Aiminglow : ) How are you?
Unfortunately, there's no balcony or yard and I'm all alone here. so far, I have managed to do some basic stretches inside for about 7 minutes daily : D yaayyy
dizziness has become better actually, thank you for asking : )

It is important what not to eat.
It is more important what to eat.
I am choosing to eat for my brain. so even if it is hard, it is my choice.
June 2020 daily routine: 3 walnuts, olive oil, 2 eggs, 2 apples, 2 bananas, vegetable (carrot, onion, green beans, bell pepper), legume (chick pea or red/white bean or lentil ), yogurt, milk, 1 avocado, boiled black wheat.

Are you still in isolation, Bella? That is a very healthy June plan :)
Hi Cate. Yes, but it's getting better. I am being positive about the possibility of travelling to a very nice city next month. Oh yeahhh :cheers2:

June plan is both healthy and tasty. I created this new food with eggs which I add cacao powder and raisins to 2 eggs, mix and slowly cook with olive oil. tastes really good.

June 15th, 2020:

oatmeal, 2 eggs, banana, walnut, almond, milk, yogurt, beans, olive oil

basic stretches

foggy mind

June 18th, 2020:

I can lose weight. I can lose weight. I can fast. I can go for a walk. I can be happy again.
starting a fast today.

June 26, 2020
Today been good so far. clean eating. fresh fruits. no dizziness. zero activity. thinking to go for a walk. mood not so great. it sucks when nobody misses you.

Hi, Bella. Well done on a healthy eating day. I hope by now you have gone for a walk. It really helps lift my mood if I do. Yesterday I felt really overwhelmed & stressed, but in the late afternoon I went for a walk in the cold & it really lifted my spirits. I try not to think about anything when I walk, except what I see on my walk.
Why do you think no-one misses you? If you are missing anyone, pick up the phone & ring them. They may be feeling the same. :grouphug:

Hi, Bella. Well done on a healthy eating day. I hope by now you have gone for a walk. It really helps lift my mood if I do. Yesterday I felt really overwhelmed & stressed, but in the late afternoon I went for a walk in the cold & it really lifted my spirits. I try not to think about anything when I walk, except what I see on my walk.
Why do you think no-one misses you? If you are missing anyone, pick up the phone & ring them. They may be feeling the same. :grouphug:
Hi, Dear Cate. You are right, a long walk can make the most difficult days more tolerable.
I think it is basically because I'm not in their lives any more. Out of sight, out of mind maybe? I used to call my pals back home regularly but I stopped cause I think it's bad to call people if they never call you.

July 28th, 2020:
three apples
coffee
Haven't weighed myself in months.
peace makes fasting easy. I guess it makes everything easy.

Hi, Bella. I have almost always been the one to pick up the phone & ring our old friends. If I care about them enough & miss them I just do it. I’m never disappointed. It’s just how it is. People get tangled up in their own lives & that doesn’t mean they don’t care about me.
I think I’ll ring an old friend today actually. We have lots of friends in Victoria & it is being hard hit with C19. She’ll have been staying at home as she has an auto immune disease.
Stay safe, Bella :grouphug:

February 25th, 2021
I miss being here. I am living in a new country again on the other side of the planet. Everything is different and similar at the same time. People shop a lot indeed, somehow give the feeling that life is shopping. I know I can feel this cause I'm new, probably after a year I won't notice how different it is.
I have gained seven kilos since last year but I know I will become fit again very soon. I know I can fast easily. I know I can live happily and healthy.
I need to find a way to have daily physical activity in my new environment. one easy way is cleaning the apartment every evening after I stop working. dedicated cleaning time. second mechanism could be cooking for the upcoming day and washing/chopping fruits.

half an avocado 150 calories
one boiled egg 80 calories
ten almonds 70 calories
coffee

February 25th, 2021
I miss being here. I am living in a new country again on the other side of the planet. Everything is different and similar at the same time. People shop a lot indeed, somehow give the feeling that life is shopping. I know I can feel this cause I'm new, probably after a year I won't notice how different it is.
I have gained seven kilos since last year but I know I will become fit again very soon. I know I can fast easily. I know I can live happily and healthy.
I need to find a way to have daily physical activity in my new environment. one easy way is cleaning the apartment every evening after I stop working. dedicated cleaning time. second mechanism could be cooking for the upcoming day and washing/chopping fruits.

half an avocado 150 calories
one boiled egg 80 calories
ten almonds 70 calories
two apples 200 calories
two red pears 200 calories
coffee

I'm adding my calories as the day continues.

Hi, Bella. Are you on my side of the planet( Australia) now? You can pm me if you are. I put on weight in the last year too & it’s sitting very uncomfortably on my body. I am increasing my walking as I heal from an injury. Can you get a walk in during the day sometime?

Back