milk 2 glasses
eggs 2 boiled
cheese 1 tablespoon
orange 3 big
apple 1 medium
carrot 4 medium
yellow bell pepper 1 big
rice cooked with onions 1 medium portion

guys do you have any suggestions on what ingredient I can add to this to easily increase the calory and necessary nutritions? I don't eat sugar or butter btw.

Last edited:
Hi, Bella. I'm really good thanks.
Life does change. Do you know roughly how many calories in the above? It looked like a good number to me at a glance. Maybe add some lentils or pulses. I love avocado. It's "the good oil" & adds calories so I have to be a bit sparing with it.

Hi, Bella. I'm really good thanks.
Life does change. Do you know roughly how many calories in the above? It looked like a good number to me at a glance. Maybe add some lentils or pulses. I love avocado. It's "the good oil" & adds calories so I have to be a bit sparing with it.

Cate, I'm happy that you're doing great.

I think all that gets me somewhere around 1000.

Good idea, I'll add some pulses.

December 8th:

I feel better today. been feeling a bit dizzy in the morning but I started to feel better in the afternoon.

banana 2 small
orange 2 big
green bell pepper 1 big
rice cooked with onions 1 medium portion
carrot 2 medium
apple 1 medium
hemp seeds 3 tablespoons
mixed nuts 3 tablespoons
sunflower seeds 2 tablespoons
peanut 2 tablespoons
milk 2 glasses
eggs 2 boiled
cheese 2 tablespoon
lots of instant coffee

gotta go find some lentils tomorrow.

Lentils are a pretty good standby - but the dizzy part doesn't sound good. :( Do you know what caused it?
Hi aiminglow :) thank you for your message.
Not really. I wish I knew what's wrong. I started feeling dizzy in the mornings after a few days I moved here, about three weeks ago. My diet has changed here for sure since I don't have access to what I usually ate. what is bothering me more is that my mind isn't as sharp and clear as it used to be. I don't know how quickly diet can affect that. I better start doing some research on it.

Hi aiminglow :) thank you for your message.
Not really. I wish I knew what's wrong. I started feeling dizzy in the mornings after a few days I moved here, about three weeks ago. My diet has changed here for sure since I don't have access to what I usually ate. what is bothering me more is that my mind isn't as sharp and clear as it used to be. I don't know how quickly diet can affect that. I better start doing some research on it.
Hey!
Try to lay down on the floor and breathe by you belly
Inhale by your nose and exhale by your mouth. Every morning you can do slowly 10 full breathes and then do a few your normal breaths before you will come back to your daily routine.
Remember to stand up really slowly from the floor.

Dizzy is really common for people who weakly breathe or who breathe only by the upper part of their lungs.

Let me know if you have any questions! :seeya:

I would see your doctor & have a checkup. Do you have breakfast, Bella? I tried doing IF (16/8) & skipping breakfast & I was dizzy every morning. My BP plummeted. Once I abandoned it I was fine again. It's worth seeing a doctor as I doubt it would be from your change in diet.

Yes, a check-up is definitely a good idea, including for low blood pressure. Maybe think about if there's something in your diet which has changed "off-stage" - I mean that maybe the milk you can buy in your new place is much lower fat, or the coffee is much higher caffeine or something - the content of products which look the same can vary dramatically from country to country.

Hey!
Try to lay down on the floor and breathe by you belly
Inhale by your nose and exhale by your mouth. Every morning you can do slowly 10 full breathes and then do a few your normal breaths before you will come back to your daily routine.
Remember to stand up really slowly from the floor.

Dizzy is really common for people who weakly breathe or who breathe only by the upper part of their lungs.

Let me know if you have any questions! :seeya:

Hi FoodC :seeya:Thank you for your message. I've started doing the breathing exercise this morning. I feel actually better today =)

I would see your doctor & have a checkup. Do you have breakfast, Bella? I tried doing IF (16/8) & skipping breakfast & I was dizzy every morning. My BP plummeted. Once I abandoned it I was fine again. It's worth seeing a doctor as I doubt it would be from your change in diet.
Hiii Cate. How are you? :) I did skip breakfast a lot here. I will change that for a week and see the results.

Yes, a check-up is definitely a good idea, including for low blood pressure. Maybe think about if there's something in your diet which has changed "off-stage" - I mean that maybe the milk you can buy in your new place is much lower fat, or the coffee is much higher caffeine or something - the content of products which look the same can vary dramatically from country to country.
oh, that's so true. Although I've been trying to only buy the basic ingredients so I can control what I'm getting in my body, still, I didn't check all the info written on simple packages like milk or coffee. great idea, thanks :)

December 11th:

eggs 2
pear 2 small
apple 1 medium
orange 1 big
hempseeds 2 tablespoons
peanut 2 tablespoons
rice cooked with vegetables 1 small portion
banana 1 small
canned kidney beans 100 grams

I didn't see lentils in the supermarket so got canned kidney beans instead. should find some Asian supermarkets and buy pulses there.

Fruit has sugar (fructose), Bella, but I don't want to live without fruit. I try not to eat too much, but I just love it. I try to have fruit with some protein if I can to reduce the insulin rush. Eating more vegetables is good for all of us.
Beware the canned lentils as they usually have so much added salt. I buy our beans/pulses at a wholefoods shop, where you take your own containers. Do you have one of those?

Fruit has sugar (fructose), Bella, but I don't want to live without fruit. I try not to eat too much, but I just love it. I try to have fruit with some protein if I can to reduce the insulin rush. Eating more vegetables is good for all of us.
Beware the canned lentils as they usually have so much added salt. I buy our beans/pulses at a wholefoods shop, where you take your own containers. Do you have one of those?
Hiiii dear Cate. oh I won't live without fruits either :D That's a clever idea; what kind of protein do you have with fruits?
I bought avocados today and added some to oatmeal. Total winner =)
I haven't seen anything like a wholefood shop here yet, but I'm sure if I go out more and ask people I would find something like it. Thank you for your great ideas, Cate. I will be careful with salt content : )

December 12th:

boiled egg 2 medium
cheese 2 tablespoons
pear 2 medium
apple 1 medium
banana 2 small
oatmeal 2 small bowls
avocado 1/2
milk 2 glasses
lots of instant coffee

what kind of protein do you have with fruits?
I wondered that too, Bella! - that is, I wondered what fruits there were that had some respectable amount of protein. :) So I've just been and looked on the internet, and found this:
Top 10 Fruits Highest in Protein
which has avocado as second on the list, so go, you, for having them with oatmeal!

Back