130's Club

Still in the 130s!!

I was at 136.0 this morning, last week had seen 134.8.

So goal for this week is 135.x, and want to see 129 in August! Haven't seen the 120s since 2005.

139!
wooot :)

WOOO HOO Another Pound Down!! 131 lbs!!! I don't even know how I did it, hardly been running & staying within my calorie range but not even the best foods just these last few days. Go Body!

RunningGirl you're awesome! I love how bubbly you are! Hearing how excited you are and motivated about losing weight makes me feel happy about my own journey to feeling more comfortable in my own skin.

I'm sitting at 136lbs at the moment! Hopefully I'll be in the 120 club by the end of the month! Policing yourself is soooo hard! *Madam, put your hands in the air and step AWAY from the chocolate!*

Here's to healthy lifestyle choices!

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I MADE it to the club this morning. 8 Aug- I am 136.4lbs. I was 140lbs two weeks ago and resisted weighing myself for two weeks (believe me, it wa HARD). I did start noticing last week when I could actually fit into a shirt I couldn't a month ago.

I hope to be out of here in the next month or so. Soooo totally thrilled!! But I love that there are some of us here with same goals and I can come back for motivation. Let's do this!!

:biggrinjester: 139 pounds as of monday.. hoping to be towards the 120's in just over 2 months :) shall be grand.. i havent been in the 120's in under 3 years!

i started looking after myself this week and refusing to weigh myself until next monday.. ive been looking better each day, i wonder how much ive actually lost :coolgleamA:

will post here again in 2 days! am enjoying the excitement in this thread, keep it up, all :)

I've been lokking for this. I'm 132 pounds and hopefulle entering the 120s,soon. I'm a 4, maybe 2 in misses and a 7, 5/6 in juniors. My waist is 24, my hips are 35 and my thighs are 21.5 each. My bust is 2 cups and an inch smaller at 34c, so wow!! School for me starts tomorrow,too and lately everyone's seeing the changes. Can't wait until I lose 3 more pounds.

Hiya

I'm just on the brink of the 130's club. 139.8 for the last two days in the morning but am just over by the evening.

Hoping to be around 138 by sunday

Lost 2 pounds

I'm 138 today. 62.6 kgs. I'm excited because my weight wasn't dropping during the week but then I had a fairly large drop by today. so if i keep doing what i'm doing i'll lose around 2pounds a week. this way i'll be at goal in 5 weeks.

I started exercising last week which i think helped. I do a 6km walk around the lake near work.

Looking forward to next sunday's weigh in. If I get below 62kg's I'll be stoked.

Although i want to lose some 8-10 pounds it's really difficult to lose weight under 130 pounds and keep it. I continue to eat healthy but i think i wouldn't have any permanent result as if i lose a pound i gain it again after some days. I am a little dissapointed as it is so difficult to keep the pounds off for a long time. Sometimes although all the day i don't feel hungry i feel hungry at night and i can't really resist eating at night. Do anyone know any advice?

stuck here still @ 133.6

I'm set on seeing 129.x friday morning :) lets see what happens

been in the 130s forever, seriously it has been more than a year

yesterday (sept 6) - 133.0 lbs

today (sept 7) - 133.2 lbs

I did WATP (the 4 mile challenge, did it one, and then did it again for about 40 minutes)

I'm planning on exercising for at least 90 minutes today.

Although i want to lose some 8-10 pounds it's really difficult to lose weight under 130 pounds and keep it. I continue to eat healthy but i think i wouldn't have any permanent result as if i lose a pound i gain it again after some days. I am a little dissapointed as it is so difficult to keep the pounds off for a long time. Sometimes although all the day i don't feel hungry i feel hungry at night and i can't really resist eating at night. Do anyone know any advice?

have you started strength training?

re-joining by Sunday

I'm hoping to get back into this club by the end of the week. I've jumped up to 143.

I was terrible with my food for two weeks and am feeling it. I've started back on the better eating and walking most days.

Here is hoping I am just under 140 by Sunday.

yey

I'm just under 139.99 today. I'm hoping to be in the 138 by this weekend.

I've exercised alot more than usual started a pilates dvd and walking and i went to the gym on saturday.

Back