130's Club

I'm hoping to join you in a few weeks :) I'm 146 today...

I have held back from announcing that I have joined this club because in all honesty I have been expecting to start retaining water for a few days.

My weights for the past few days are as follows:
Saturday... 07/06/2008 9st13.6 i.e. 139.6 pounds
Sunday..... 08/06/2008 9st12.0 i.e. 138.0 pounds
Monday..... 09/06/2008 9st12.2 i.e. 138.2 pounds
Tuesday.... 10/06/2008 9st12.2 i.e. 138.2 pounds
Wednesday 11/06/2008 9st12.2 i.e. 138.2 pounds

I might start to retain water - but that is enough of a trend for me to announce membership. I am really pleased to be here. :party:

Entering the 130s means that I am under 10 stone which is a huge alternate milestone here in the UK.

I hope that everyone is having a good week.

My weight is down with a new low of 9st 10.0lbs or 136 pounds today. I have just this week been able to buy a pair of UK size 10 jeans (same as US size 6). I have to say that I was rather pleased with this.

I'm new, and guessing my weight is in the 130s. I don't have a scale right now, and for the last three months I haven't been able to weigh myself because of a broken left leg (so I couldn't put all my weight down), but I'm finally full weight-bearing (still in a cast, still using one crutch), so I will probably want to get a scale one of these days. :)

Anyway, I definitely feel the way I feel in the low to mid 130s. Not awful, but not GREAT. Looking for great.

Hello

Hi people! I'm around the late 130s i think probably around 138. I'd already started exercising for the past 5 days. I am hoping I could trim down soon.

Good luck Lemmy and Ann - welcome to both the forum and this club.

Many of us use both the scale and a tape measure to monitor progress. Sometimes we see a change with one before a change comes with another. It is so nice to see that changes are happening - as it helps to motivate us to keep on working hard.

Whilst exercise is very important - there is much information on the forum about nutrition. A fitday account can be very useful for ensuring that we are hitting the right level with not only calories - but lots of nutrients that we need to be fully healthy.

Hopefully your leg will be better soon Lemmy and then you will be able to bring exercise into the mix.

Hey guys,

its so motivating when i look thru' this forum. don't give up.. i sure u be able to move on to the 120 club.

Thanks Karei - with the great support that we get from each other we can stay focused and all get to where we want to be.

hihi

hey guys ~~

have anyone try using products to slim??

i came across this product which i feel is very good.. can see the immediate effects... u will appear slimmer than your actual weight... no side effects or anything... long term usage will lead to better figure.... :leaving:

together with the constant exercise, should be able to see the result faster right ??

I am always a little suspicious of products that claim to help you lose weight. In truth - I have lost a lot of weight in most people's terms without resorting to any products. I have done it all within 16 months - which is really not a long time when you think about it. I doubt that any product would have given me results too much faster. In my opinion - you cannot beat really good nutrition and leading an active life.

You can monitor your nutrition by using a tracking website like fitday.com. It enables you to monitor not just your calories - but also things like protein, calcium, fibre, fats and a whole host of nutrients.

Many of us take some form of supplement - but it tends to be things like multivitamins, omega-3 fish oils and things like that.

By doing things the natural healthy way you learn new habits which is the best way of keeping the good things happening. Most of us do not want to be taking products for the rest of our lives. You are also not at risk of products disappearing off the market or the formula changing.

At the end of the day - we all make the final decision about what we ingest. I hope that whatever you choose works well for you.

greentearocks - great to see you down in the 130s.

Hopefully neither of us will be here too long.

Gonnagetabs - stay focused with the healthy food and exercise and you will be fine and exit in the lower direction. We all have moments when our weight wiggles upwards. The key is to keep on working hard and the rewards do come.

Thanks Omega,
You're right. I've actually felt like I've done pretty well the past couple days, I just haven't seen it on the scale yet.

Back