Weight-Loss 100 day weight loss competition

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
225 this morning, down 9 lbs since the contest started, that's 13% of the way to my goal.
But it is 100 days which still gives me time for a comeback
And I am sure you will do it Kyle, once you get rolling the pounds will come off quickly.

225lbs today, to be honest I have made no real weight loss in 2-3 weeks.

Much needed update:
I gained 7 lbs since January but im not giving up. Don't worry i won't count the 7 lbs i lose at the end of the challenge. I have already lost 3 of thoes lbs Im really happy to see everyone thriving during this challenge and i am tempted to do another one after this.

Hi Fellas,
I can't be in the game. I have already lost a lot being in Keto diet. But my friend is up to challenge you all, and I am assisting her. She is 72 Kgs right now on 7-Feb. All the best you. I will get back to you soon on 30th march.

177.2 lost 1 pound of my binge week. Need to lose 2 more pounds before getting back to my weight two weeks ago. I'm gonna lose this shit, only lost 5-6 pounds since the start and regained 3 of them. Only got two more months of this challenge....
oh well, this week i'll be back at 175 def.

214 lbs, no loss this week, but that's ok with me. How are you doing Nelly?
I'm at 174 pounds again ^^
still only lost like 8 pounds in two months which is shit. But yea, I'm doing alright.
Aw :/ it will be better next week! at least you didnt gain

still only lost like 8 pounds in two months which is shit
No it isn't. On any kind of % of body weight or % to goal basis that's better than I have done. 8 pounds in 2 months is a significant accomplishment!

Thanks for your nice words, I am sure we will both do better next week.

recounted just lost 6 pounds in two months :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back