Weight-Loss 100 day weight loss competition

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vic, that 0.2 lbs is 10% of the way to your GW, and 1.25% of the way to your UGW, not bad at all.

December 31, 2019 I was 234lbs.

Goal weight 100 days from then is 199.9lbs, more importantly getting back in my 32'' Jeans.

Back to 178. Lowest weight since at least 4-3 years!!
Since the 4th (when I started the contest) haven't lost anything at all haha :(
I had been eating more around 1500-2000 for some reason, fuckkk. My goal is to be at 79 in two days. Hope it will happen ^^
edit: *actually lost a kilo nvm,

Last edited:
forgot to put the number of pounds I want to lose. I have like 65 pounds/27 kg to lose until gw. I think realistically until the end of the contest 33 pounds/ 15 kg is probably what I will lose if I stay on track like the last months. that's more than half. I'm more extreme so...
My gw is 112 pounds/ 52 kg.

129.3 lbs.

Went up a little bit. Hope I’ll do better this next week. Kinda hard on vacation! But I’m trying.

I gained +200 g since yesterday and yesterday I ate less than the day before when I lost 200g WTF :confused:
So 80.7 (still 177).

I'm not doing well, I just lost 1.1 kg (3 pounds) since the 4th (2.1 if you count since the start of the year). 3 pounds in 10 days of eating under 1200 cal that's not great :/ I think my metabolism is slowing down...

3 pounds in 10 days of eating under 1200 cal that's not great
Sounds about right to me, and I've been close to 1,200 calories a day for 8 months now. I can tell you my weight loss has been steadily down, but can vary from week to week some weeks I have been down 4 pounds, some none, mostly somewhere in between. I have been averaging around 2 lbs a week, pretty close to 3 lbs in 10 days. I think you are doing fine, keep it up.

20 days summary: -5 lbs

I hope I can lose 5 more before feb. I want start of next month at 169 :)))

it's so close.... need to lose two more kilos.

How much have y'all lost so far this month? (like that we can give each other an extra kick for the next week)

I've been off to a rough start, not lost much since we started. But it is 100 days which still gives me time for a comeback. I am going to change up tactics and give it another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back