Weight-Loss 100 day weight loss competition

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan SW: 129.2 lbs

This year I want to get to my UGW of 113 lbs. I think I can do this now. Learned a lot last year. So I want to lose 16.2 lbs.

what is the prize for last place? :)

01.01.20..160.5.jpg

What's up Moonstones it is the first day of my 100-day weight lose competition. Today i weigh in at 278 pounds and hope to lose 30 during the 100 days. Every 10 days during competition I will ask a question that will be either related to health or not and here it goes.
Would you rather be a fish that coudn't swim or a bird that coudn't fly.
I personally would rather be a bird that couldn't fly because a fish needs to swim to survive. I wish everyone luck remember you can post your progress here and on March 30th the winner will be chossen. Bye
:seeya:

I weighed in this morning at 207.8. I binged a few times before today though so that number is stacked. You all will have to come up with a handicap for me to even things out because it'll come down pretty quickly these first couple of weeks. This afternoon it was 205.6 with more clothes on.

I'd like to get to 175. After the initial water weight loss, I'm aiming for 0-2 pounds per week. Here I go!

I weighed in this morning at 207.8. I binged a few times before today though so that number is stacked. You all will have to come up with a handicap for me to even things out because it'll come down pretty quickly these first couple of weeks. This afternoon it was 205.6 with more clothes on.

I'd like to get to 175. After the initial water weight loss, I'm aiming for 0-2 pounds per week. Here I go!
don't worry about yesterday just focuse on today.

Weighing in at 249.4. Went up a bit due to New Year food. But I am on top of things. Goal weight is 200. So I have 49.4 lbs to lose.

Just realized that we have our exercise bike in storage so once we move in our new place the first thing I'm gonna do is set up that bike and its' gonna be over for yall. Until then I'm just gonna have to do the running and the squats lol.

Just realized that we have our exercise bike in storage so once we move in our new place the first thing I'm gonna do is set up that bike and its' gonna be over for yall. Until then I'm just gonna have to do the running and the squats lol.
Oh, you can make a new peloton commercial.

My first week weigh in, and I am down 2 lbs to 232, that's 2.7% of the way to my goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back