Add a little spice to your low calorie cranberry sauce, for some added flavor this holiday season!
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of Splenda (or other sweetener)
- 2 tbs crystallized ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbs low sugar orange marmalade or concentrated orange juice
- Place cranberries, water, and Splenda into a saucepan on medium-high for five minutes, or until cranberries get soft.
- Stir in all extra ingredients, cover, and remove from heat.
- Serve warm as a side for a meal, or chilled with vanilla ice cream.