An exciting way to have your pancakes!!!Definitely will make your day!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh fruit (such as strawberries, peeled kiwifruit, nectarines, pears, and/or peeled peaches)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat two 4 1/2-inch individual pie plates, 10-ounce custard cups, or 10-ounce au gratin dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, flour, milk, and salt. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater until smooth. Immediately pour batter into prepared baking dishes. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pancakes are puffed and well browned.
- Meanwhile, place orange marmalade in a small microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power (high) about 30 seconds or until melted.
- To serve, top puffed pancakes with fruit; spoon melted marmalade over fruit. Serve warm.