Hot, and bubbly fat free and low calorie spinach and artichoke dip perfect for a party, a afternoon snack, and game day! When I make it for my friends no one knows it's fat free!
- 2 cans quartered artichokes
- 32 oz frozen spinach
- 1 8oz. package fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 c fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c fat free sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 10 sprays fat free butter spray
- 2 TBS hot sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 TBS Pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. Thaw and drain spinach.
- 3. Turn stove top range on to high and add butter spray, garlic, and spinach.
- 4. Pour one can of artichoke rine on spinach and let cook out.
- 5. Once the water is cooked out of the spinach, turn off the stove stop and set aside.
- 6. Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 7. Chop up the artichokes into bit size pieces.
- 8. Add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, mozzarella and sour cream into baking dish and combine all ingredients.
- 8. Add hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- 9. Cook in 350F oven for 30 minutes.
- 10. Serve with celery, pretzels, pita bread, etc.