Cinnamon lovers here's a muffin you'll surely love less the fat!!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare 12 standard muffin pans or mini muffin pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, raisins, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and cloves. Add applesauce, molasses, and oil. Mix until moistened.
- Fill standard muffin pans with 2 ounces of batter or one ounce for mini pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.