Best for backyard b-b-q dinner parties.Enjoying your sandwhich less the fat...
- 4 c turkey light meat, skinless, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c white vinegar
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 pcs hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Combine vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire, salt, and black pepper in a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Stir in turkey and cook five minutes.
- Spoon hot barbecue mixture over bottom half of toasted buns.
- Top with other half of toasted buns.