Where to start, What to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
While searching for some products i ran into this site:SPAM REMOVED
AMAZING results for weight-loss AND you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want.. formula made by two nobel prize winners!
good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Thanks for the tips. I use to work in a gym and it was so much fun and I was so fit back then. Ever since I changed industries and started working for a company where it is so stressful and a desk job to boot. My eating habits have been horrible and I have not been able to find the energy to go to the gym. This is the first time in my life I feel like I am making excuses any advice on how to make it to the gym before work? I feel so unmotivated since I know that I will be working out on my own.

I just started on here and I am determined to take control of my life and loose weight, once and for all. To start I took a quick and I must say I didn't do very well. Let me know if you have a fitness quiz, I would like to take some more of them to evaluate where I stand. Thank you, Michael

Since I can't find a diary on this forum... I'll just make do, where I know I can go and see my progress.

Down 4 lbs. this week. Watched what I ate, didn't do much cardio. 1/2 a** run/jog/walk for 20 min. one day, but I watched what I ate. protein shake every morning, lean pockets for lunch and dinner, peanut bars for snack. not really healthy... oh and several 100 cal. pop cycles.

Dropping 4lbs. is amazing to me. Haven't don that in a week... EVER. assuming it's because of loss of muscle which isn't good. Returned to hard workout this week. less weight more reps, although my less weight is 10#'s at 20 reps. Constant moving, no rest. I did this in pairs. biceps to up rights back to biceps for 3 repeats, onto shoulder press to triceps then back 3 times, chest press to push ups 3 times, that upside down V thing to pull downs. No resting at all! cardio on bike for 20.

finish up with a protein shake and glutamine. OH and work tight muscle restricted clothing underneath workout clothes for added resistance.

REALLY WISH I KNEW
how to target the lats.... because of my large chest, I have fat that just ROLLS around to the back... WTF? I want to lose fat in my ARM PITS!!!!

Also, no fat on my body where there is defined muscles... my legs and pretty much my arms. Think it has anything to do with muscles tend to burn more fat around them then in other places of the body? I don't do a lot of ab work because I am pudgy... creating muscle under fat will increase size. I know it's body type, but DANG... I got great legs, no rear and a fat back. how is that fair!

time to eat my salisbury steak GOURMET lunch!!! >:/

Since I can't find a diary on this forum... I'll just make do, where I know I can go and see my progress.

Also, no fat on my body where there is defined muscles... my legs and pretty much my arms. Think it has anything to do with muscles tend to burn more fat around them then in other places of the body? I don't do a lot of ab work because I am pudgy... creating muscle under fat will increase size. I know it's body type, but DANG... I got great legs, no rear and a fat back. how is that fair!

time to eat my salisbury steak GOURMET lunch!!! >:/

I totally have this same body. My legs are long and fairly lean.. my bum is pretty flat.. and then WHAM total pumpkin on stilts. No pants fit since my weight gain.. anything that fits in the legs and butt has no hope in hell of doing up.

We should exchange exercise tips if and when we find something that works!
Congrats on the weight loss so far... Wanna race to our goal?! I am sure that now is the time for this extra weight to come off. I am ready to make change, and wear my old jeans too!

h.

- try Pilates dvd's or download windsor pilates from the internet, I find they work the abs expecially well. Due to the long and lean look they are geared towards it should conteract what you are trying to avoid in your mid section. I think abdominal works is all about technique, the pilates i have tried is really good at reminding you of "pushing your belly button into the spine" which is exactly where you want it to be, RiGHT!?

Last edited:
just wanted to say

im so glad to be part of this great community been looking for a very good support group and finally i found a great one WOOHOO !!!JUST WANTED TO SAY TY FOR THIS great place to hang out and learn from each other

im so glad to be part of this great community been looking for a very good support group and finally i found a great one WOOHOO !!!JUST WANTED TO SAY TY FOR THIS great place to hang out and learn from each other
You forgot to mention you came to spam us too

i've just registered and was a bit worried about where to start. the advice in your post has eased my concerns quite a bit. thanks.

Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone, I'm Anthony Jacobs and I'm a Personal Trainer.

I recently discovered these 'forums' and i thought it would be a good idea to register and pass some of my experiance on to you Ladies and Gents to achieve your weight loss goals.

I'd like to meet a few of you maybe just for a simple chat, maybe i can give you some weight loss advice.

I'll be here everyday after work, and i'll be happy to answer any questions

look forward to chatting with you guys

bye for now

Anthony

Has anyone seen my 'L' plates?

You're absolutely right - I offer advice about the things I know about and have spent most of my life practicing.

However, I appreciate that everyone is different and I take every situation, case by case, which means i first have to learn about the person in order to help them, This play a huge part in my methodology

I appreciate you pointing that out in my post. :)

cheers

Anthony

Hello everyone

Hello everyone :]

Im new, duh.
and im here to get help to get into shape and become a healthier women!
Im just getting right into the healthier foods, i have awesome will power will help lots with me getting into shape haha and starting out slow in the exercising. (if you know any great foods that helped you out alot, or awesome work out routines please tell!) im also turing 18 right away and graduating in 3 months so be nice to tone the thigh and hip and lower tummie area if you have great ways to tone those areas too please tell, :]

It will be nice to meet everyone.

Thank you
-Dayle

Last edited:
back here again...

I joined this forum in January. I was so pumped up - I joined the gym and was working with a personal trainer... This lasted for 3 weeks, and then my personal trainer quit. That really isn't why I stopped going to the gym, but I used it as an excuse! For 8 weeks I returned to my gluttonous lifestyle, and when I decided to step on a scale last week, I was back up to 320 pounds.

I'm currently pumped up again. I'm down to 311, back in the gym, and watching what I eat. I just wish I could STAY pumped up. If I felt this way and STAYED this way back in January, I would definitely be out of the 300's.

I guess it's true what they say, the 2976528659872436287th time's a charm.

Natural Vitamins

I am new to this forum. My friends told me about this then I saw it. This forum is dedicated to who wants Healthy cooking. I think this forum is useful to every one. I think Healthy cook is Important to every one. I think which restaurant cooks healthy and tasty then their business will be improved lot . I think which restaurant cooks healthy food then their customers will come more to the restaurant. I think this site will be the better one when compare to other. I fully recommended to all people.
==========================

Hi,
Myself Jimmy Canada. Thanks for the useful information. How to Keep Exercising - Even if You Hate It By:paul Menzie
If you're something like me, you wouldn't deem exercising your preferred pastime. In actuality, some people downright loathe exercising. However, exercising is a crucial part of a vigorous lifestyle, and lacking it you definitely will not be able to lose weight.

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back