Vic’s Weight Loss

I just did seated row and lat pull down for upper body and a pull down abs. Not sure if these are the right names.

Feeling a lot better now.

138.2 lbs

Went to the gym by myself. Did 30 min on the treadmill at 15% at 3.0 mph.

Have my PCP appt this afternoon. Went to my appt. Told the doctor about my BM problems. He told me to take mirilax, which I have already. After, I went for my labs. Which is why I’m there. I want to see if my cholesterol levels came down.

Tomorrow is our circuit training. I will put the weights lighter than I did last time. I will warmup and stretch first and after. I think I overdid it last time.

Fasted for 29 hours. Broke my fast with a chicken corn tortilla taco with cucumbers, coleslaw, feta cheese, and hot sauce. My sis leftovers that she gave to me. Need energy for my workout tomorrow morning.

Started another fast at 10 pm.

Last edited:
137.4 lbs

Went to the gym. A showed up. Did 30 min on treadmill walking at 3.0 mph and 15.0 % incline.

My shades are installed and looking nice.

14 hrs fasting. Broke my fast with spicy chicken thigh soup with noodles. Yum. Hopefully I can fast until tomorrow.

Did a 30 min cardio dance on YouTube.

Tomorrow depending what I do in the morning I’ll do a strength training video at home.

Last edited:
136.0 lbs!!!

New low. In a long time… probably a year.

Went to the gym. Did just 12 min of walking. Did a chest press and squats only. Just didn’t feel like doing anything. I’ll go later if I feel like it.

Today I’m fasted for about 20 hrs. My sis bday is today. We r going to hibachi tomorrow at 530 pm at Kobe Buddha House.

Drinking an iced coffee with cashew milk and Splenda from Heavenly. Got my bro some donuts.

Had a BM. Without help!

After DOOL I’m planning on doing a YouTube vid cardio dance and I’ll do a strength training one too.

Had a laughing cow cheese and a low carb tortilla to break my fast. Just had a glazed donut and 4 fried mozzarella stick. And about 12 fries. Couldn’t resist the junk food. Hopefully that’s it for today.

I did a 30 min cardio dance video. Did a little strength training. Maybe I’ll do a little more later.

Drinking some fiber, emergenc, and mirilax with crystal light. Feeling a little bloated. Going to drink plain water till I go to bed. My weight will go up probably tomorrow. I hope a little.

Ahhh! Another glazed donut I ate. And a burger with half a bun. Def regretting it. Oh well can start again tomorrow. And a Boston crème donut.

After all that food so late I’m feeling sleepy. Probably sleep well tonight. Not sure if I’ll wake up for my workout. Maybe I’ll sleep in.

Last edited:
137.4 lbs!!!

Not too bad! All those donuts!

I slept in today. Just couldn’t get up! Today I’m fasting till dinner…hibachi.

Then tomorrow we r having our Halloween getogether. I’m still wearing my costume even though the city trick or treat on Sunday.

So had chicken, fried rice, noodles, veggies- all slathered in butter. Had soup, salad with dressing. And bday cake. I also had a Kobe punch.

I’m about to drink a Metamucil, emergen c, and mirilax with a crystal light.

Went back and had some of my leftovers!

Last edited:
A lot of food yesterday. Weight back up!

Today eating apps by my sis. Weight will go up again!

All the work I did last week gone in 3 days!!! Oh well, I am overeating.

Starting tomorrow I’m going to try to work on my diet.

so today for breakfast I had leftovers. Lunch I skipped. Dinner at my sis I had a pig in a blanket, a half of chicken slider, some pork with rice and potato salad. And slice of cake and 2 glasses of wine. Didn’t even do a shot because the wine got to me!

Tomorrow is another day. Plan is to have a salad for lunch. Dinner will be shrimp and cabbage. I want to skip breakfast but sometimes morning seems to drag on esp if I wake up early. I do plan on having a coffee as soon as I’m awake.

New week.

Last edited:
So of course weight is up.

Breakfast is coffee with cashew milk and Splenda.

Going to the park with my sisters and their family.

Lunch was a salad: lettuce, red onions, cucumber, cabbage mix with SG poppyseed dressing.

Went to my sis for Halloween trick or treating. Walked around her neighborhood with the twins and Alex.

Ate some cabbage. Dinner was left overs- rice, pork, potato and carrot salad. And bread with butter. Dessert was cake with no icing and milk.

Last edited:
141.0 lbs!!!

Today I skipped breakfast. Lunch will be a salad. Dinner will be cabbage and shrimp.

Had 2 pigs in blanket and 2 birds nest. Had a slice of cake with no icing and 2 drummettes.

Took some warm prune juice and had a BM.

Last edited:
142.4 lbs!!!

Today I went to my dental cleaning. Came home and had 4 mozzarella sticks and 2 chicken nuggets from BK. And an iced coffee from heavenly.

ok after this coffee that I’m drinking I’m going to do a clean fast. Going to try to go until Thursday.

I have to find a landscaper to cut down some branches.

Fast begins at 2 pm. Just plain water, coffee, and tea.

Last edited:
139.2 lbs

Up really early this morning! Couldn’t sleep so I went to the recliner. Woke up around 2 and went to my bed. My sis woke me up but just didn’t feel like going to the gym.

Still fasting. 21 hours in and just switched to a coffee with cashew milk. Got cravings for something other than water. 23 and half hours and back to drinking just water.

Going to Chucky cheese this evening with my sisters and the kids. Not going to have anything. I think they will probably get pizza.

Natural BM!

well after cc we went to the Irish cottage for dinner. I broke my fast and had a margarita and a Greek salad. Had a chicken taco when I came home.

Last edited:
138.4 lbs

Today I’m fasting. Drinking coffee with cashew milk and Splenda

Waiting for a landscaper to cut some branches down. Hopefully he comes on time.

11 hours and 30 min into my fast and switched to drinking plain water. 17:30 and back to drinking coffee and tea with cashew and Diet Coke.

Went to the gym and walked for an hour. Slow at 2.75 miles. But the first time this week I have exercised.

Tomorrow I have a dealership appt to get my oil change. Then after that I think I will go to my sis and organize the stuff for my mom whose coming in on Sat late night! Finally! She’s bringing me some butter bread, raisin bun, and some guava tart!

21:30 hours in and still doing good. Will take my meds soon and get ready for bed. Had a slight temptation earlier. My bro got steak tips and mozzarella sticks. But I resisted!!!

Going to try and wake up for the gym with my sis. Feeling motivated tonight! Hopefully I can get up.

Last edited:
136.4 lbs!!!

Today I’m going by my sis for our weekly dinner. It’s going to be sweet potato, broccoli, and baked chicken. So I should be good calorie-wise. Fasting until dinner. Right now having a coffee from Heavenly added cashew milk and Splenda.

Have my oil change appt I’m about to go to.

Ended up having 2 pieces of baked chicken drumsticks, a little baked potato and sweet potato and chopped salad. And a shot of manijuana! No dessert.

Tomorrow I have to get up early to go with my sis.

Ended up eating at night!!!

Last edited:
137.0 lbs

My sis should be picking up me early this morning. Went to Hampton beach for the playground went with my sis, twins, and Alex. After we went to Browns. I got a quart of steamers with butter. And had tricolored cake. Had some ciabatta bread with butter. Glass of wine. I also had one blueberry munchkin and a coffee with creamer and Splenda. And one mozzarella stick and several fries. And one fried scallop.

Last edited:
138.6 lbs

Today my mom came.

I had 2 red velvet munchkin and a small coffee with creamer on the way to the airport. Had a bite of raisin pastry. My mom brought me a lot of butter bread and raisin bread. So planning on freezing them. Temptations this week!

Having roast pork with octopus rice and veggies of cauliflower and broccoli later. And breadfruit.

Will try to eat reasonably. And I had dessert of pineapple cake with cool whip frosting. Was so good.

This weeks begins. My mom is here so I will have to go visit her by my sis house. I have to go pickup the twins at their school after lunch with my mom.

I do plan on fasting this week. Not sure how I’ll do with all the changes. I also plan on working out in the morning with my older sis. My other sis has a new gym. She likes going to classes. But it is expensive.

This Thursday is Veterans Day. My younger sis is having a sleepover and wants to go to breakfast. But I can get a free meal from Applebees or Olive Garden.

Ended up eating a half of a raisin bun. And butter bread with ham.

Last edited:
Yeah, she’s only going to be here for 2 months. And when she leaves she’ll take my bro. So I’ll def enjoy my mom being here!

So I won’t be posting my weight until Jan when my mom and bro leaves. Too much pressure! I hope I at least maintain!

Last edited:
Went to the gym earlier. Walked slowly for 40 min on treadmill.

Fasting today.

Went by my mom. Got the twins. Left early because my sis got off work.

Last edited:
My alarm did not go off. Twice already. I have to set my alarm with echo today.

So I’ll try to go later to the gym. Did not make it. I was busy. Will def go tomorrow morning.

Fasting today. Ate dinner…I had bread and ham and a little shepherd pie and yucca. Started back my fast. I hope to break it on Thursday morning for breakfast. Was invited by my younger sis who is bringing the twins and Alex.

Went to the park with my fam. Had one ghost pepper nugget from BK.

I slept great last night. I already took my meds at 730. Too early. Will go to bed and hope I fall asleep quickly esp since I had a heavy dinner.

Nothing new. At my mom. Going for the twins after school. They are in Pre-K.

I did have a BM. Small but I’ll take it. No assistance.

on Wed morning I have a breakfast will eat light like 2 eggs ham and sour dough toast and of course coffee with creamer. Will try to take 2.

Then on Sat is George’s birthday. He is a patient of Ariana and he will be 76 or so. So that means heavy food and cake. I have to get the Parisian bread and vanilla ice cream. Easy!

Last edited:
Back