Vic’s Weight Loss

142.2 lbs!!!

Yay, fasting again. Ended up eating curry pork and rice for lunch.

went for a hike at castle trail

Last edited:
139.8 lbs

Went for my walk with my sis around castle trail.

Had 8 chicken nuggets or so from BK. And a slice of birthday cake.

Went for another walk at Castle trail.

had a tortilla with baked chicken

Last edited:
139.4 lbs

Went for that early morning walk.

Not sure what I’m doing today. Thinking about making a spicy Thai chicken soup. But that means I have to go to the store and I just don’t feel like it right now. Maybe after the cleaners.

Today I’m fasting. Skipped breakfast and lunch so far. Going to try to go sleep without eating dinner.

Ended up going 99 with my sisters and their family. I had a side salad and a Diet Pepsi.

Last edited:
138.6 lbs

Didn’t go for our walk this morning. Raining and windy.

Went for a walk around castle trail.

Skipped breakfast. Lunch I made a spicy chicken Thai soup with glass noodles. So good. Had the same for dinner. I do not know the calorie count.

Made a bowl of popcorn.

Had the rest of my soup.

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

Didn’t go for our walk this morning. Sis had labs early.

Had several ribs, fries, and onion rings.

Last edited:
139.8 lbs

Today is the twins 5th Birthday party. So I’m not going to worry about how much I eat. It’s at 2 pm.

At the party I had some baked pork, octopus rice, salad, potatoe salad, and linguini and shrimp scampi. I also had a slice of cake. I also had a little moscato and a shot.

Last edited:
139.8 lbs

Just got invited to go with my sis for a drive somewhere and lunch afterwards.

When I come back will get a pizza from dominoes. I get one free and today is the last day. I had to get 15 more dollars to qualify for free pizza so did not get it.

we went to a brewery. I got 2 white sangrias and 1 red sangia. I had 2 pork tacos. I almost forgot I had a large coffee frappe at the beach plum at north Hampton.

Last edited:
142.2 lbs!!!

For breakfast I had a breakfast sandwich and a couple slices of a pizza flatbread from Panera. Had an almond latte. Lunch was some mozzarella sticks and 2 Buffalo wings and a blue curaçao iced tea.
My sis just invited me to go out to dinner to celebrate her fraud case getting dropped. Ahhh!!! Gaining too much weight.

I went to the grocery store to get some veggies so I can cook something healthy.

Had a little piece of the pepperoni flatbread and a mai tai from flatbread co in Amesbury. I had 2 glazed donuts from my bro when I got home.

Tomorrow I’m going to start again with my diet. Going to have more veggies.

Last edited:
144.2 lbs

Today I went to the gym. I walked for 60 min.

My sis gave me some leftovers for lunch. Some greens and pulled pork. I think that’s all I’m eating today.

Thinking about going back to gym later.

143.0 lbs

A went to the gym and walked 30 min on treadmill. One of my sisters got a gym membership!

breakfast I had a small croissant, a slice of bread, a small cookie, and salami. Snacks, A slice of pumpkin brownie. And a small bag of combos. I also had some popcorn. I’m by my sis for the day.

dinner I had a Buffalo chicken tender, 2 mozzarella stick, some fries and some fried dough.

Last edited:
143.0 lbs

Having an iced coffee with almond milk for breakfast. lunch was a banana.
Had a chicken shawarma for dinner. About 1/3 of it. I also had one creamy shot. And one macaroon.

after dinner I had a small piece of my shawarma and a rib.

Last edited:
143.0 lbs

woke up early

breakfast- banana, chicken shawarma, egg, low carb tortilla

i made it to the gym early. I walked on an incline for 30 min.

Snack- one red velvet and one glazed donut. With an iced coffee with cashew milk and Splenda.

Lunch- 2 ribs, a little rice and baked beans. I also had one glazed donut.

dinner was a rib rice beans and one small meatball and some pasta.

i ate too much today! Hopefully tomorrow I’ll do better.

had a glass of moscato, slice of pound cake, strawberry and banana milk

Last edited:
144.0 lbs

Had a salad for lunch.

Tomorrow I am going to the gym with my sis early. I have to take my brother to Bedford to get his meds.

Then Tuesday I have to get my flu shot. On Thurs I have to go back to Bedford for my bro dental appt. other than that nothing else. And hopefully my sisters don’t invite me to go eat until Friday. I want to lose some of this weight.

went to the gym. Walked on a 10% incline for 60 min at 3.25 mph.

had a salad for dinner

after dinner I had a meal. a taco of spam and a low carb tortilla. I another one. This time with cheese. And a twinkie.

Last edited:
141.8 lbs

Late lunch was brown rice lentils pork babaganoush and 2 low carb tortillas.

went to the gym and walked for 20 min at 10% incline and 3.25 mph

Last edited:
141.0 lbs

Today I’m just eating low calories.

Had a salad for breakfast. Had a salad for lunch. Dinner was a salad. Took a Metamucil packet.

Got my flu shot.

Went to the gym and walked for 30 min on a mostly 15% incline and 3.3 mph.

had a lot of popcorn at night

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

my sis brought me some spicy chicken thigh Thai soup with butternut squash with angel hair pasta. I also had a half of my bro Italian panini. Then really late I had some leftover pasta with sauce. And I had a piece of bread and butter with a lemon tea with ginger and honey.

Feeling really snuffy. I think I got a mild cold. But I can’t seem to fall asleep. So I can’t check my weight in the morning. But I probably be around 143 or so. Feeling like I ate too much. Took some NyQuil. And my meds but still up.

Tomorrow I plan on going for some empanadas. A store that just opened up.

I have to go to Bedford tomorrow to take my bro for his dental appt. it’s a hospital so I have to wear a mask but you can see my eyes are irritated so I hope I’m better tomorrow. Or else I can’t go in. I’m going to check if I can get a covid test while I’m there.

Last edited:
Tried a new place today. I got 2 beef and cheese empanadas.

I still feel snuffy but less so. At Bedford

Back