Vic’s Weight Loss

142.0 lbs

went for a walk. Got an iced coffee with almond milk and a bacon egg and cheese on a ciabatta.

lunch was a chicken Buffalo wrap from Bedford with coffee with creamer.

dinner was half a whopper.

after dinner I had 3 pancakes and 2 glasses of wine.

Last edited:
Today I had a breakfast sandwich with avocado, spinach, tomato, bacon, over easy egg and cheese.

Went for an early walk with my sis.

So the roofers showed up. And will be doing the repair work without charging me. They are honoring the warranty. Which is great!

went to the gym and did some strength training on whole body. Still missed a couple of machines.

For lunch I had a chicken thigh and some steamed veggies. Probably have the same for dinner. Made it in my air fryer.

Going to be more focused on my diet the next couple of days.

I think I’m going to start back at the gym to gain muscle.

Dinner was a piece of chicken thigh. Planning on having some more steamed veggies a little later.

My plan for tomorrow is eat at home all day. I do have to go to Bedford to pick up my brothers med. probably go in the morning.

my sis just brought over a pad Thai soup she made for me. I had it last night.

Last edited:
142.2 lbs

Had a really nice sleep last night. Got up early and went to the gym. Did some strength training. It was raining so we didn’t have our walk.

Came home and had breakfast. I had an egg with red onions and spinach. I also had 2 slices of tomato.

About to go to Bedford so my bro gets his medicine. I hope it’s going to be quick.

I have go buy some frozen veggies for lunch and dinner. I made some oven baked chicken.

lunch was frozen veggies and 3 magnum wingettes. Had a snack of cashew nuts. Had a banana. Hadn’t had one in months.

Going to a park in Newburyport to walk. Probably get something to eat after. Then tomorrow we r getting together. Probably have curry chicken and maybe rice. Probably go for a morning walk. Will def go to the gym and strength train. I hope that I will like it and for it not to feel like a chore.

Dinner was a lobster pie, baked potato with butter and sour cream. One plum rum punch.

Last edited:
141.6 lbs

I slept great last night. Took my nightly pills after 10 pm and fell asleep pretty quickly. Will do the same tonight.

Sisters did not show up for walk. I went instead to get me a hot coffee from heavenly. Did not get anything else.

Fasted till lunch. Tonight we r getting together for curry chicken white rice and salad.

Made it to the gym before and after my appt. did mostly leg and a couple upper body strength training.

Lunch time I had a little rice and curry pork. My brother made it and had to taste. I am drinking a lot of diet soda.

dinner was a little brown rice, curry chicken with potato, avocado, and salad. Had a macaroon for dessert and a glass of moscato.

after dinner late night had some leftovers and cashew nuts.

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

I’m up really early. Watching a movie. Going for a hike this morning. Have to stop at heavenly before I go by my sis.

Today I’m doing a rest day. Feeling sore.
My sis made me breakfast. Egg, cheese, avocado, ham, and cashew butter in a tortilla.

Went for the hike. Mostly uphill. One and a half hours with the kids.

Then we went to oarwood restaurant in Ogunquit at pelican cove. Had steamers. And a white sangria.

Went for a walk by the shoreline. About 30 min.

dinner was rice, curry pork, and baked chicken. A little of each.

I am tired right now. Tonight I’m going to take my meds at 11 pm. Hopefully I’ll sleep right away. We r going for an early morning walk tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sep 5:
Day 5 of 15 days

*Weight:
Day 1: 144.6 lbs
CW: 142.4 lbs.
GW: <140.0 lbs. -Short term goal of -5 lbs down- then maintain or lose-

*Diet:
•Breakfast:coffee with creamer (120 cals) and 2 red velvet donut (240 cals)
•Snack: handful of cashew nuts (100 cals) Had a little brown rice. (30 cals)
•Lunch/dinner was chicken drum (300 cals) with salad (50 cals) , a little pork (100 cals) with a lil season rice (100 cals
•Dinner/ after dinner: veggie taco (45 cals)
•Beverage: almond milk for tea and coffee (30 cals)

Total consumed estimate cals: 1215 cals for the day

GP: Tomorrow I am having an egg (70 cals) with spinach and tomato in a tortilla (45cals) for breakfast. Lunch: brown rice, veggies, shrimp. Dinner a shrimp veggie taco.

{Planning on having more filing food to cut back on calories. I will not make a big deal if I have to eat with my sis. At home I plan on not eating my bro food and not eating a taste. I plan on not snacking throughout the day and just eat 3 meals for the day. Maybe 2 meals with protein and one just plant based.}

{I bought a lot of ingredients for my spicy Thai soup from Amazon. Should be here this week. Expensive. Hope it’s worth it.}

*exercise:
Walked at Castle trail (300 cals)
was in hot tub (100cals)
GP: Tomorrow planning on going strength training.*

Expended calories for the day: 400 cals

*sleep: planned meds for 8pm. Still up at 930. Try again at 1030pm. Watching tv right now.
GP: tomorrow plan on taking meds at 1030 pm*

/meds: Tonight I’m taking an extra 2 pills of my prn and a whole ambien pill. I’ll take them at 10 pm and turn off tv and go to bed./

Last edited:
Sep 6:
Day 6 of 15 days

*Weight:
CW: 140.8 lbs.

*Diet:
•Breakfast: egg (70), red onions, tomato, and spinach in a tortilla (45)
•Lunch: small piece of chicken (100) and salad (30)
•Dinner: salad (30) in an egg wrap (35)
•After dinner snack: banana cake with icing (150)
•After dinner: small piece of chicken (50)
•Beverage: coffee and tea with cashew milk (25), wine: (30) 2 shots (100)
•Fiber: 1 Metamucil packet

Total consumed estimate cals for the day so far: 660 cals

*exercise: Strength trained lower bod
Went for a 30 min walk with my sisters and the kids

Expended exercise calories for the day: 200 cals

*sleep: plan on sleeping and meds at 1030 pm

{Planning on going to Trader Joe’s tomorrow after I workout. Have to get a couple of items and I’ll pick up some groceries for my sisters too. We r not going for our walk in the morning. Kids first day of school.}

{So it’s hard to not eat at night. Tried to but I gave in to the temptation. Going to bed in a bit. I hope I can fall asleep.}

Last edited:
Sep 7:
Day 7 of 15 days

*Weight:
CW: 140.2lbs.

*Diet:
•Breakfast: egg (70), red onions, tomato, and spinach in a tortilla (45)
•Lunch: brown rice (120); black beans (55) with tomato, garlic, and red onions; steamed veggie: (30)
•Dinner: salad in a tortilla (45)
•After dinner snack: banana bread with icing (400)
•After dinner: bite of naan and bite of Chinese sausage (200)
•Beverage: coffee and tea with cashew milk (25)
•Fiber: 1 Metamucil packet
•Plain water: 2 cups

Total consumed estimate cals for the day so far: 1000 cals

*exercise:
Made it to the gym. Walked for 10 min. Strength trained entire body.
Walked 35 min around Castle Trail.

Expended exercise calories for the day: 100 cals

*sleep: plan on sleeping and meds at 1030 pm

{Went to Traders Joe’s this morning after I ate breakfast.Tomorrow if I remember I’m going to have just the egg white for breakfast. So finished eating by 7 pm. I’m going to try to not eat anything else for today. Tomorrow morning I’m going for my walk with my sisters.}

{I think I underestimating the banana bread with the icing. Don’t know the exact cals. Had a couple extra last bites tonight.}

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate. Trying something different this time around. Working on improving my diet. Trying to lower my cholesterol. And counting calories. I like that we can edit our post. Changes things.

Well I guess I ate way too much cake last night.

142.0 lbs

Had a breakfast sandwich from Panera. And a coffee with creamer from heavenly. Had several mozzarella sticks from Romano’s.

Going for an early walk with my sisters.

Last edited:
143.2 lbs

Went for a walk with my sisters.

Had 2 red velvet donut holes and an iced coffee with almond milk and Splenda for breakfast. Had a breakfast sandwich and an almond latte. Had some kfc fries.

Last edited:
142.0 lbs

went for an early morning. Had 4 donut holes and coffee with almond milk

went to my sis for our weekly get togethers. Had lettuce wraps with ground chicken and ground turkey. My sis made curry rice so I had some. Then dessert I had ice cream and strawberries shortbread.

tomorrow we r getting up really early to for a long hike. Just us girls. The guys will take of their kids. I think it’ll be over 3 hours. I just hope we don’t get lost.

Last edited:
143.0 lbs

Went for a 3 hr hike with my sisters at Mount Major. In nh. Was moderate. Lots of steep hills.
Had a ham egg and cheese, 2 coffee with creamer. Then I had one blackened haddock taco, some salmon with jasmine rice with asparagus, ahi poke, a lobster sushi. At a restaurant called Surf in Portsmouth.
Overall a good day.

Had a couple of boneless wings from Dominoes. And a slice of pizza.

Last edited:
Hi, Vic. I looked up Mount Major. It looks good. Did you get to see the view from the top? That food sounds delicious!

Yes the view from the top was beautiful. First time doing this hike. Will have to go again next year.

I just bought hiking boots. Did not wear them today because I have to break them in. I’ll be doing that this week on our morning walk. These walks are now in the dark with our flashlights.

I don’t want to check my weight tomorrow. Have to start back dieting. Maybe do some IF and skip breakfast. My brother is still here by me. Waiting for my mom to come back to take him back with her. Still have to give in to temptations while he is staying with me.

144.8 lbs! Way too much pizza yesterday!

Today I’m fasting. Drinking water. Not sure how long I’m going to fast.

Just went for a hike at Castle Trail in my new hiking boots. Breaking them in.

it’s 230 and I’m still fasting. Started drinking Diet Coke. Got tired of drinking just water.

Almost 11 pm. Ended up eating 2 tortillas with butter and 1 with mayo with tea.

Still up at 11. Took pills at 10. Will try to fall back asleep at 12 am.

Last edited:
How did your new boots feel, Vic?

Back