Thoughts on men wearing spandex / lycra running tights

Spandex Is Clothing Like Everything Else!

I"M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT AND SWEET!

Please See Link:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 16,133
Nothing wrong with guys in spandex. What goes for the gander also goes for the goose. Sorry, I do not subscribe to double standards.

I know of a couple of girls who secretly admire men in spandex.

Nothing wrong with guys in spandex. What goes for the gander also goes for the goose. Sorry, I do not subscribe to double standards.

I know of a couple of girls who secretly admire men in spandex.

That's because the girls know the lycra guys are gay and therefore more unattainable :D

Sorry for replying to this crap, I know the OP is a troll but he's a comedy troll and they brighten up my day with their insane ramblings

Well I personally wear spandex just to stop my pecker bouncing around all over the place. I always is repaeat ALWAYS wear shorts over top of them though there is no need to just wear the spandex IMO.

I was recently told that d*cks are not boobs. The opposite sex is not inexplicably attracted to them. I know, I didnt believe it at first either but apparently its true! :confused:

Who revived this topic :( Urm... Wear shorts over them people. Please. Although the origional TC came and went after 1 post so really this is an open discussion :cool:

If you wear spandex shorts, make sure they're black. :) :p :eek:

image001.jpg

red_bike_shorts_1.jpg

I prefer when guys come to the gym wearing assless chaps. David Lee Roth used to wear those too. Much sexier than spandex.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Red spandex

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahh! Those guys look so embarassed and uncomfortable...HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhhh yeah. Spandex shorts are okay for men if they're big and strong...but should never be coupled with a spandex shirt. The only reason the short are okay is because at that point, they've paid their gym dues...they can wear anything they want. Plus, would you want to tell Brad Cardoza that he looks gay?

cardoza4.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Red spandex

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahh! Those guys look so embarassed and uncomfortable...HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhhh yeah. Spandex shorts are okay for men if they're big and strong...but should never be coupled with a spandex shirt. The only reason the short are okay is because at that point, they've paid their gym dues...they can wear anything they want. Plus, would you want to tell Brad Cardoza that he looks gay?

cardoza4.jpg

His legs look tiny in that photo.

guy in spandex

I am 6'1" 210 with a 34 waist. As a former firefighter I came to accept certain risk. During a rescue/recovery I fell through the floor. My legs were badly burned and are now scarred due to numerous skin grafts. My girlfriend suggested working out in spandex because, for me it is uncomfortable to wear sweats and I sure as hell will not wear shorts. The reason that I am posting this is that I would like an opinion or two, She says that I look fine and should not care what other people think. Me personally, for the first time in my life I am very critical of the way I look. Should I just spend a couple of grand for the equipment and stay home or risk the embarrassment of going to the gym? Furthermore, I tried wearing shorts over the pair she got me, geez it really looked stupid. How about a shirt that comes low enough to cover the package? thanks in advance for any honest help.:eek:

May the forces of evil become hopelessly lost on the way to your home.

Wearing shorts over spandex doesn't look stupid at all, maybe you just bought a stupid looking pair of shorts? Get someone with some fashion nous to go shopping for them with you.

By the way, I think calling yourself 'burntmonkey' either shows a sense of humour about your accident or low self esteem. If it's the latter then you should try and work on that first of all

user name

burntmonkey has nothing to do with the injury.That was pinned on me by an instructor during a wild land firefighting training session. Deep south, during summer...we all smelled like fried ass after the last day. He spent 2 tours in Vietnam, so I guess he would know what a burnt monkey would spell like, gross but funny...one of those things where you just had to be there. After that "burntmonkey" mysteriously appeared on the back of my helmet...and just stuck from there. Although it is not as bad as what one of the captains called me during rehab... "C.C" stands for Crispy Critter. I still don't have a use for him...that was not funny anywhere, at anytime. As for the shorts and spandex, fashion changes like the wind. What color-style do you suggest to wear over black spandex with a white stripe down the side?

Honestly, wear what you are comfortable in. If you are not comfortable in shorts because of your injury then don't wear them. I think a long shirt is going to get in your way (just what I am invisioning). What kind of shorts were you wearing when you tried the spandez w/shorts. I'm think those short poly guy's running shorts might work.:confused:

If you don't like sweats (I certainly can't work out in them) what about some of those lightweight pants?
PHP:

I go to the gym before work (at 5:15am) and, truth be told most of us at the gym when I am there (which are mostly folks serious about there work outs, I mean what sorta nut gets up at 4:45 to go workout?) are there to work out.

There is a guy who comes in the morning with some sort of vision disability (has a white cane), another guy has a prosthetic leg, and there are some folks who are extremely over or under weight. No one cares/no one stares. We're all there to work out (and help out upon request). You may even be an INSPRIATION to someone else (d'ya ever think of that?)

The only folks who get any (negative) attention are the folks there who are just talking, goofing off and wasting everyone's time (by hogging weights/machines).

Don't go setting up a gym in your house if you really just want to join a gym. Join a gym and wear what you are comfortable in (but for the love God, not the RED spandex) :D .

Back