Thoughts on men wearing spandex / lycra running tights

Focus is that you? LOL

Well, finals are almost over. He'd certainly have more time on his hands ;)

Kraken, I've been waiting for this moment all my life :D

Give me a chance to get ready for this most auspicious occasion. I'd like to put something special on for you :p

My vote is that's it Focus, good insight Kraken. I sure miss Focus, while he may have offended others, I found his humor absolutely delightful.

That aside, it's so reassuring to know that Acroyear is here to defend men's right to wear spandex. Where there's spandex oppression, you'll find Acroyear there! Where there's spandex injustice, he'll be there too!

Quick, to the spandex-mobile!!! I think it's parked in the lycra garage.....:D

Look, up in the sky....it's a freak, it's a fruit..it's, it's, it's SPANDEX-MAN!

To his credit, he's responsible for apprehending Cotton-Man, Polyester-Dude..and let's not forget The Flannelator!!! Evil and baggy-fitting garments, you've met your match! BEHOLD, THE SPANDEX LEAGUE!!!!!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 87,835
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3,053
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18,073
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,492
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 42,624
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23,467
  • gay1.jpg
    gay1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 45,781
Last edited:
I'm not aware we are sponsored by the Spandex League, but from time to time, some of the members here have been known to post pics of themselves in their lycra. I have yet to post a pic of me in lycra, but I wouldn't mind doing something like that in the future -- even if a particular poster thinks my @$$ is too big :D He doesn't have to look :p

Despite the shenanigans that have transpired over the past two days, I still love hot men in lycra ;)

My vote is that's it Focus, good insight Kraken. I sure miss Focus, while he may have offended others, I found his humor absolutely delightful.

That aside, it's so reassuring to know that Acroyear is here to defend men's right to wear spandex. Where there's spandex oppression, you'll find Acroyear there! Where there's spandex injustice, he'll be there too!

Quick, to the spandex-mobile!!! I think it's parked in the lycra garage.....:D

Look, up in the sky....it's a freak, it's a fruit..it's, it's, it's SPANDEX-MAN!

To his credit, he's responsible for apprehending Cotton-Man, Polyester-Dude..and let's not forget The Flannelator!!! Evil and baggy-fitting garments, you've met your match! BEHOLD, THE SPANDEX LEAGUE!!!!!

BSL, this post is classic. I particularly enjoyed the reference to "The Flannelator". The fashion police would be on that guy in a heart beat :D

just wrestled today and fortunatley there were video camera's. so if your lucky you will be able to see me lycra clad by christmas. ;)

My god, i've been away for a bit, and I have missed loads.
Now I have a new camera (as lost my one - hence no pic), i'll be posting a pic very soon.

Ok, so the viga mini shorts... I fear if i show the front i'll get banned lol as unpadded
but are they too short?

and full length viga running tights...

what the difference if your out running or going to the gym people still see you i have never had any comment on what i was wearing when i was wearing my running tights at the gym when i used to go or out running and riding there nothing worst then wear uncomfortable clothes when your doing exercise

Last edited:
Back