Weight-Loss The Reindeers!!

Weight-Loss
*Panic* My first exam is tomorrow! I don't know how I'm going to deal with this food-wise, but I suspect it'll either be by eating all day long, or not eating at all... neither of which is very good!

Hm, I wonder if I can set myself up to read and bike at the same time?

All right girls looks like the weekend wan't too bad. I've been fishing! My neighbor has a pond that we've been waiting to get to fish in and he finally gave us the go ahead. Also, drug out the rest of the decorations today. Forgot so much was piled on top of the boxes. I just haven't really gotten into the spirit this year. I guess it's the stress between hubby and daughter. She worked really hard on his Christmas present this year so I hope he's nice about it.

Good morning all!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I did! It was just beautiful!! Did great on the diet, and even got in some excersize!!

Good morning Reindeer! :) I hope everyone's weekend went well overall. Mine wasn't so great for my diet. It's that lovely TOTM...I'm pretty happy about it though LOL as odd as that is. I'll post more about that in my diary though...but anyway! I just wanted to stop in a see how everyone is doing and give you an update on myself. I'm back at it today and I know after Wednesday I'm going to ROCK IT...I mean I will before then too lol Greg leaves on Thursday though and dieting is always much easier when he isn't around. LOL!

My weekend was full of studying, coastergirl, and it seems to have paid off since my swedish teacher just told me I swung around an 80-85 on the oral exam! I feel so unbelievably relieved!

My weigh in was today, and I seem to be making good progress (check my journal since we aren't giving numbers here!), next week I need to do even better though! I've been really slacking on my water intake lately, and I need to step it up again!

Ok, let's kick some serious butt here. I'm in a great frame of mind! Having some severe pains but that's nothing new. Female issues. I will get through it as usual!!! I plan to get my walks in every day this week. Did 2 miles today!

ok, I started my walk and after only 1/2 (1 mile) the rain started pouring. Took another 1/2 mile to get back to the house so I kind of half ran that mile. It was coooooold!!! Doing good today besides that!!! How is everyone else doing today? Pains are finally letting up. I get cramps so bad during TOM that I have serious muscle pains for days after!!!

Good job on the walk april, I wish i could get caught out in the rain! lol

I'm doing really well, was pretty sick all day, but i'm comming around. What say we all weigh in on thursday to get an idea of how we are doing?? PM me w/ your results, and I'll pm you all, the total, when I hear from all of you.

Beagle, those badges you made are SOOO cute!!

Thanks NewBride! I love making little things like that. They don't take for-freakin-ever to do, but they require just enough attention to distract me from the world for a few hours :p

Today's been alright. I spent most of the day running errands with my mom, and was going to get a new fish, but the store I went to didn't have the kind I wanted, so I have to wait for them to get them in (I think its but I can't quite remember). We went out for lunch, and I had two or three onion rings before I couldn't stand them anymore, and had a burger with no extra sauces on it, and left the fries alone! Still a bit bigger of a lunch than I'd like but it didn't ruin the whole day.

Ok, Thursday it is!! I'm holding my breath because I've been forcing myself not to look at the scale! Well, we shall see!

Ok, Coastergirl, I saw you lurking in the shadows this morning!!! Why not stop by here!?!?!? So, far so good today! We do our secret weigh in tomorrow right?? I think I'm ready! I hope I'm ready! I know I'm ready! Oh, no! I'm not ready!!!

Hey girly girls,I wasn't lurking on purpose LOL! Well I weighed in this morning and sent Korrie the results, hope you girls remembered to as well. Better yet, I hope you saw the results you hoped for on the scale. :) I'm doing pretty good on my end...especially for TTOTM

Yup I sent the results though I wish I'd lost a little bit more for the weigh in! I went over today (go to my journal for the details), but I fully intend to do some good biking tonight! I've been pretty slack on that too, but I blame it on exams!

My best friends wedding is only six months, and my own is in 16! I'm not sure if that's really far away or really short, but it makes me a bit nervous! Now is not the time to worry about it though, I still have three more tests to study for...

Good luck w/ that Beagle.

I'm still waiting on April for her results.

How'd we do yest girls?? It was the first day that I didn't do well. Its ok though, we have one last week to get this weight off!!

Hey, I'm sending it now! Yesterday and today have been crazy and tomorrow's not looking any calmer!! Probably won't get back on until Sunday! I'll send my weigh in then post yesterdays food and water!

Actually yes!! I was half way to work when I realized!!!! I'll send it now!:eek:

Back