Weight-Loss The Reindeers!!

Weight-Loss
You scared me there for a minute talking about the baby's room! Anyway, sounds like your keeping busy! I still haven't started any shopping yet. I have to make sure I've got the bills taken care of. Still haven't gotten caught up yet! Every time I think we're there something else comes up, like I completely forgot to pay the insurance on the truck and got cancelled then got a letter from the finance company threatening to reposess because the insurance company notified them! Ugh, will it never end!!!! At least I know I can find some peace around here!

April, have you considered setting up automatic payments online? Most banks' websites let you do this without any extra charges, and then that way you don't have to worry about forgetting! Paying over the internet is tons more secure than mailing a cheque through the mail anyways ;) just make sure your bank account page starts with https.

Yep, automatic payments are great IF you know the amount is actually going to be there. We got really behind a couple of months ago and we're just starting to actually get caught up. Every week, there's something short! We'll get there, it's just making for a sucky Christmas. Looks like there won't be any gifts this year! Well, at least we're here, that's the important thing!

I remember growing up, just after my mom and stepdad got divorced, we had a really hard time right around christmas, and what my mom did because we couldn't afford a christmas tree or anything, was make a little tree on the wall out of green tinsel rope and decorated it with other colored tinsel and such. I was like 9 but thought it was so cool because it was different. She made a point to spend a lot of time with us (I'm not sure but I think she was unemployed at the time) and honestly, I don't even think we got gifts that year, but I didn't really care that much.

These days, since all of us are in school and working only part time if at all, we each only get one gift for one person, usually drawn out of a hat. So, Christmas is very doable with no or very few gifts, because really, that's not the point. :)

Hello Reindeer! Just checking in! How is everyone?? We sure don't hear much from Emms..hope she's ok.

TOday was a fine day, but I feel like I could have done better. Really, it was good,but I had 2 taco's at taco bell for lunch. That was at 1, and its almost 7 now and I havn't eaten yet. Guess I'd better get something small down.

Oof, I think I've already hit my limit for the day. Went out for lunch with friends, and tried to eat healthy, but I still feel STUFFED. Had some italian pizza bread (basically bread, baked with olive oil and cheese and a dip) to start, and then a chicken sandwhich (ciabatta bread, bacon, lettuce, garlic mayo, grilled chicke breast) with a side salad, and about four glasses of diet pepsi. I haven't figured out the value of it but I don't think I'll even be hungry until after work.

Sounds like a great lunch! Yummy, that is! I had a boneless pork chop for dinner. Very lean, but I messed it up by frying it! Just get tired of grilled all the time. My stomach feels bad now though. Can't handle the greasy stuff anymore! Hope everyone does better tomorrow! I hope Emms checks in soon! And Ms. Coastergirl needs to say Hi more often too!!!

Good evening Reindeer! I'm going to assume that everybody is off excercising and drinking their water! I'm all alone here!

I'm here! How are you girls doing? Its only friday but it definatly feels like sat! I noticed not too many of you talk about how your doing 'diet wise".

Today wasn't a great day for the diet.....

breakfast at 10, had 1 pancake

dinner was at 3 (we like to have it early sometimes) and I had a sloppy joe and some tator tots.

Dessert was at 7 and I had a ww ice cream, 140 cals.

That was it. Not too great, not too awfully bad. I've been sitting at this weight for 3 dys now, i'm sick of it, ready to loose another pound!

Well, I've been posting my food and such in my diary, should I put it here too? I guess it would make it easier than searching for everyone's diary, huh? Ok, today I am going to do some cleaning and work on my Christmas decorating. Hopefully this afternoon John and I are gonna go fishing for a little while! Weather has warmed up some so maybe I'll get a walk in too!

I don't know, I'm not going to list the food here..I know, I have to be difficult! I just meant talking about it in general...like "oh I did great on the diet" Whatever you want.....I dont' know, maybe you are talking about it and I'm just the blonde of the group! lol

TeeHee! My husband tells me that I've got peroxide poisoning! Hey, what are we going to do about our missing Reindeer?

I dont' know April.....Emms the one i'm worried about, I know coastergirl is doing great but has no internet on the weekend.

Should we give Emms a few more days? Her last post was on 12/5

That was 5 days ago. I know its a 3 week challenge but the rules were clearly posted to begin with. 3 or 4 days I think is reasonable unless the person let somebody know they weren't going to be around for a while. CG told us that. Nothing from Emms. Hmmm, it's your call!

Ok, your right, rules are rules. Its been 5 dys Emms....sorry, we love ya, but have to stick to the rules.

Hope she's doing ok. Maybe she can make it back for the next challenge After the New Year, we're gonna need a big one!!!!

I'm still here girls. I'll go into a bit more detail for ya, I just didn't have time the last post I made (and forgot to come back to fill in the details!)

The past couple of days have been really iffy. Went out for lunch twice, which basically meant I had most of my calories for the day all in one sitting, which I know is bad. Plus, yesterday, my mom bribed me with a small box of reese's peices for a favour, so I went over a little.

I forgot to eat breakfast before work today, so I actually grabbed a pizza pop from the work vending machine, and now that I've eaten a little I'm starting to get some energy. It is so slow here this early, I literally fell asleep for a bit! Hopefully it'll pick up a little soon - but not so much that its crazy! I like to have enough time between calls to take a few breaths, but not too many or I get bored ;)

wow, you sound busy!

I am SOOO proud of myself today!! I had SOO many opportunities to pork out,but I didn't!! I even went to the store to get pizza rolls, and thought, NOPE, I'm not going to do it! And I grabbed a lean cusine instead!

Back