The I WORKED OUT TODAY! and I'm awesome club.

Thanks Ijustwannabefit.

You are awesome too.

There are tons of awesome people here and we just don't meet them if they do not post in the clubs of like-minded people.

They are the ways that people meet people and build their network.

Last edited:
I did an hour of aerobics and an hour of hardcore zumba today.

LOL My zumba instructor told me afterwards that he has toothache from an abscess and had been to the dentist today so he worked us extra hard to take his mind off it...

I hope that he feels better before tomorrow's salsa night... it could be some extra twirly salsa coming up in the class routines... we were doing double turns last week...:svengo:

Last three days doing regular exercise, swimming, cycling, weights and the more I do the more I want to keep on doing. Lost 3kgs in one week.

I exercise every day - but my Monday exercise is always worth mentioning...

1 hour outdoor walking
1 hour aerobics
1 hour hardcore zumba (the teacher says he doesnt know how he could make it more intensive than he does and he is both a dance teacher and personal trainer)

total step count on my pedometer at end of day = 27,754

Going to walk the big puppy tonight! Plus I get to bring this thread back up and hopefully motivate a few folks!
-----------added=============
Yup. did it! My crazy dog was super happy to get out. Just wanted to check in to say I did what i was going to do!

Last edited:
Well done for getting out and getting that exercise done!
It would be great for you and great for the dog too.

I'll bet he wants to do it again Friday. :)

I'd done my normal walking - but went out and did 2 hours plus of salsa dancing last night. :party:
It's fun - but great exercise too.

Just been to the gym. 30 minutes on the treadmill at 5.0 and 4% incline, then 15 minutes at 7.5 and 10% incline. Followed by 30 minutes of resistance training. I'm wiped.

Well done San.
Awesome is the word!!!

I've been out walking - but have an hour of hardcore zumba later. :)

That sounds like an awesome treadmill workout San.

This thread is reeking of motivation. I think everyone on this thread has me smelling too. Time to get my workout plan going today.

Zumba done! :party:
As always my hair is wet like I have just got out of the shower - and it is sheer perspiration from the intense exercise.

Yesterday I walked 3 miles, and today I again walked 3 miles. I'm AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE THIS THREAD....... Let's see more awesome people posting here!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I walked 3 miles, and today I again walked 3 miles. I'm AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE THIS THREAD....... Let's see more awesome people posting here!!!!!!!!!

You certainly are awesome.
Well done!

Monday - I did some outdoor walking plus 2 hours of hardcore zumba (led by Chris)
Tuesday - I did some outdoor walking plus 3 salsa lessons plus some social salsa dancing

I have so much energy now that my weight is half what it used to be...
I'm 54 and love to out-exercise skinny women half my age... :)

Thanks Monster. Keep up the walking...

Walking is truly an excellent form of exercise.
It was the single most important exercise that I used on my big project (2007-2009).
I actually dropped 168 pounds in that project.
Walking will get you where you want to be.

I think this looks like an awesome club? Who's ready for my awesomeness? lol I have been skipping the gym this week, looks like its about time for gym:thirty !!

I'm ready for your awesomeness!!! Did you get to the gym?

I did :)
I like to keep zumba instructors busy :)
Wednesday 1hr zumba
Thursday 1hr zumba
Friday 1hr zumba

I didn't make it to the gym, but I have been walking! because, you know, I'm awesome :p way to go with all the zumba! I'm not brave enough to go dance in front of people...yet!

I walk every day as got two dogs to exercise. Zumba one evening per week and also Kettle Bell one evening. I feel that i should up the anti to three classes per week.

Back