The I WORKED OUT TODAY! and I'm awesome club.

I love this thread... it's AWESOME! I think this was a great idea!

The BF and I are still pretty new to our neighborhood and have recently discovered a great walking area close to our house. We've walked for 30 mins uphill and still didn't get any where near the top! Can't wait to see how long it takes to get all the way to the top. And the fact that it's almost all uphill makes it a much more challenging walk! Plus there are some fabulous views of the lake and mountains! So serene....

I am doing running on the treadmill as I'm doing the c25k programme and the stepper machine and the cross trainer.

I'm doing the 20 minute run of the c25k programme tomorrow. Nervous!!

Ok.... just got back from the Gym... Did 50 min on the elliptical trainer. 5.25 miles on the hill setting.... Level 10 and boy are my legs tired!

I worked out today....:cheers2: YEAH, I walked 1.5 miles, YEAH.:hurray:... I know it may not seem alot compared to what alot of people are doing, but considering the only walking I do is from my house to the car, from the car to work, I feel AWESOME, and tomorrow, I'm going to try for 2.5 miles. My friends usally walk about 4-5 miles a day, I tell them that by the end of the month, I will be right there with them.:waving:

I worked out today....:cheers2: YEAH, I walked 1.5 miles, YEAH.:hurray:... I know it may not seem alot compared to what alot of people are doing, but considering the only walking I do is from my house to the car, from the car to work, I feel AWESOME, and tomorrow, I'm going to try for 2.5 miles. My friends usally walk about 4-5 miles a day, I tell them that by the end of the month, I will be right there with them.:waving:
AWESOME!!!! Working out with friends is always nice.

The wife and I did our biggest loser workout this morning for 30 Min... She thinks I should up the level to "Challenging" Guess I didn't sweat enough!

I have just done my solid 20 minutes running at 7.5 mph at a incline of 1 (to better replicate outside) woohoo!! Plus warn up and cool down walks

Then did exercise bike for 15.

Cant believe I managed the 20 - thought I was going to die!!

Charlie

I walked 4 miles today. Had to repeated ask my friend exactly how much miles it was because I could not believe it, FOUR, FRICKIN FOUR MILES, :drool5:YIPPEE....
my goal was to walk 2.5 maybe push for 3, but at the 3 mile turn I said, you have a little left in you, just try walk a little bit further, before I knew it, at the 3.5, said to myself, just cool down, cool down turned into .5 miles more, did I mention when I started that last .5 miles it felt as though someone had attached two small children to my legs they were so heavy, but I guess thank god for my Pride, because I refused to turn around on the track when I already started, and you know what, I did it.... I DID IT...:Angel_anim:

sore all day, this morning hated laughing because it hurt, but won't give up.. although I think I'll stick with 3 miles for the next week or so, don't want to burn myself out so quickly, hopefully after 2 weeks will work my way up to 3.5, then 4 gradually, don't want to get so sore that I quit, gotta remember slow and steady wins the race.:driving:

Ok... thought I would make a list of my weight training.... ( lifted last night )

Seated Bicep machine ... 80lbs... 10 reps 3 sets
incline bench press....145lbs... 10 reps 3 sets
Flat Bench Press,Machine...145lbs...10 reps 3 sets
Dumbbell Row,One-Arm, Bent-Over... 50 lbs...10 reps 3 sets ( both arms )
Lateral Raise,Dumbbell,Side...20lbs...10 reps 3 sets
Abdominal Crunch,Machine...200lbs...10 reps 3 sets
Abdominal Twist,Seated,Machine...95 lbs...10 reps 3 sets...( both sides)
Lat Pulldown,Wide Grip...120lbs...10 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curl, Roto-Bar...90lbs...10 reps 3 sets

That was last night... I do this every 3rd day 1 minute between sets

This morning I did my biggest loser workout on the xbox for 40 minutes!!!!
I am feeling the burn!!!!!

Thanks iq rider!!

Well done everyone - fantastic motivation!!! Monster well
done on upping the exercise time :)

I did weight lifting and another 20 minute run today.... I honestly almost cried it hurt sooooo much!!!!! But now I am so so proud!!!!

I was so awesome I came home and had yu
my rib eye steak!!!! Yum yum yum!!

Charlie

Where's the awesomeness folks?
Anyhow.. the weather is getting nicer here, so I walked my dog!
yay!!! awesome.

Haha oooppps qe have been bad at not updating. Here's mime for yesterday!!

I did 30 minute run and ran 4km - getting close to
my 5k now! :)

Then I did my weight lifting, it's really hard to explain because it's a class, so it's like weight lifting to music. Anyway we did squats, lunges, push ups, crunches, pull downs, tricep and bicep work, crunches.

I put my leg and chest weights up - owww!

Charlie

I walked 4 miles, and that was after a hard day at work, had to go to the beach late to do this, but I did it, so YEA!!! I'M AWESOME

I did an AWESOME AND AMAZING workout this morning that had my heart rate into an unhealthy level for most of the time! I BATHED IN MY OWN SWEAT!!!!!!

it was AWESOME!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

On a more serious note, I had a really great and hard workout this morning!!

What about the rest of you!?!

I bet you're kicking the awesome can today :)

I did an hour of salsa followed by an hour of hardcore zumba today.

I also did about 30 minutes of outdoor walking in the snow.

Back