The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games

Yeah well, we won't win any in T&F...We had two good chances (almost guaranteed) gold medals coming from Jana Rawlinson but she pulled out just before the games started. Maybe we'll pull off some golds in table tennis or somethin....

We're up to 15 which means that if Phelps wasn't there we would only be a couple behind the US. What we need now is to pay him to move here and dig out a British granny before 2012 and we'll be sorted

GB are doing us proud man. Even though I'm half Australian seeing Britain win so many events really makes me proud :D

I don't know if I can trust myself to believe Bolt is clean. Phelps though is definitely genuine.

Maybe you need to stop the HRT or something, you seem to cry at every tiny thing. I'd hate to think what you went through when that Chinese hurdler pulled up injured and walked off

LOL ^^ C'mon now T, you never stopped crying when you found out i gave your gf better sex did you ;)

And Bolt WILL be clean BTW.

Its pretty easy to win medals when you merge a whole bunch of countries together. Think if USA merged with canada or New Zealand merged with Aussie.

No neg please you pommy bas/tards.

Its pretty easy to win medals when you merge a whole bunch of countries together. Think if USA merged with canada or New Zealand merged with Aussie.

No neg please you pommy bas/tards.

If you merged with Aus you'd still be behind us :boxing_smiley:

4 million? Wow didnt know it was so few. I think England has about another 46 million people on top of that LOL.

It's a lot more than that

But if we’re gonna start comparing medal hauls to population size then India totally suck. Just one medal out of a population of over a billion!

Anyone here form India we can point and laugh at? :D

Yes we are a wee country with great achievement.

First country where women could vote

We split the atom first

and plenty of others but I dont want to brag....

I just took a look at the Olympic coverage on the BBC site and saw beach volleyball was on :D, and somehow it’s Brazil Vs Brazil :D:D:D, but then I saw it was the men’s event :bncry:

I might write and complain to the Olympic commission. Beach Volleyball is only allowed in the Olympics because everyone likes looking at the fit ladies wiping sand off their butts; the men’s event should be banned

Back