Weight-Loss Team DETERMINED.

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all are doing great today and thinking healthy thoughts :p I am still at 141 which is great casue about this point I start eating the whole house and gain the weight back so the fact that I have been this weight for more than a couple of days is great! Keep up the great work everyone!:)

Hello teamates,
Just wanna see how you all are diong!!!! Good I hope!!!:D Well today so far was a great dayI went to the gym and worked out on the elipical for 35 min. I burned 320 cal and 2.66 miles. I'm soooooooo excited. I have not been at the gym for a year. But now me and my hubby are giong to rotate days. So it's good and hopefully I will get faster results. Well have a great day and weekend. Bye Bye:cool:

Thats awesome jelly! Going to the gym has *really* helped me to stay on track so far. Mostly because I'm starting to see results.

Adding the gym to your routine is really going to help, and I think you're doing awesome! :D

Go Team! Just a few more days left of the challenge, lets sprint to the finish!!

I did 25 mins on the eliptical tonight. Guess I will start back slow besides housework. I am not letting the 141 go up, I want it to keep going down. You guys are great motivation! :)

Hey everyone. I'm doing good food-wise this week. I'm visiting my parents this weekend, nothing but health food here! :) Which is great. :) Also getting in lots of walks and such. No gym workouts but still keeping fairly active.

Good work the rest of you, you sound like you're keeping at it!

:)

Hello Hello everyone,:D

How you all diong today. SO far so good for me. I had a question:rolleyes: I know you are suppose to drink tons of water daily, I drink about 80 oz a day. I know it is suppose to flush you out but afther the flushy would it just start to retain ???? And add to your weight or would you drink even more a day??? Can someone please educate me on this water stuff!!!:eek: Well hope you all have a terrific day . Today is raining, I love it.

I am doing good this morning and would love to be 140 by monday!:) I am very hopeful!I have about 1 hour to do some major clean up and then get ready for my grandparents birthday party, funfun. :D Jell Belly88 not so sure about water but if you searched iton the web I'm sure you'd find something. I know personally I don't retain water unless I have eaten a lot of salt. good luck and everyone Keep UP the great work!!!!:)

Good morning everyone,
This morning has started off great so far. Had a good breakfast. Started to clean the house. And took kids there bath. Well tomorrow is weigh in. I hope i'm down to 165 or so:rolleyes: have a great sunday. Post tomorrow.

I'm at 211 this morning. Thats 3 pounds this week! :)

Everybody enter your ending weights and we'll see how we did. ;)

Good morning!!!! I lost a pound:D 166 Is good. It's better than 167:p Can't wait to see everyones progress. Good luck to all. I had a question, Is this the last day for this challenge:confused: If so, I hope to see everyone on the new one, on march 1st. -k- write later.

Hey Tempest GOOD JOB!!!! I guess you type really fast. LOL!!! when I got on this page all I saw was meshellibel from yesterday. So when I finished my post it went back the page and there was your post:D Hope that makes sence. To me it was funny.

Thanks jelly! :) I really enjoy these challenges, I think they're great for everyone! I can't wait to see our finally tally.

I am at 140 and very excited. That is 3 poundslost for me total in the last 2 weeks! I hope we all pulled out very well. :D I hope to see you all in the march 1st weight loss challenge!Keep up the great work! Congrats on everyone for the weight loss!:)

Awesome! This puts us at 18.5 pounds lost, and we've still got two more people to chime in. :) Great work everyone, this was fun.

I'm definitely up for the next challenge.

Vegas baby!!

Whew - - - just got back from Vegas last night at midnight. That place kicked my ass!! But, I still lost 2 more pounds. Don't ask me how. I know beer has a lot of calories, right - - - it's a good thing that strip is so dang long, the walking must have saved me! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Alright!!!!!! Good job!!!!!! So didi you live up to its name"Sin City":p I'm the same way, seriously. I could be on a diet loosing weight and all and when I drink beer or liquoir I won't gain. Well okay maybe it could be, because I drink to much:D So what happends when you drink tooo much it tends to not stay in your system. But I have built my tolerance of liquoir and beer:rolleyes: that it I could hold it now.:D Okay, well good job again and keep it up.

Awesome, beaver, good job for hanging in there, even in Vegas!! I haven't been to Vegas yet, I think we might go this summer.

We're sitting at 20.5 pounds for the group, once we get Tam's weight we'll be set.

I think it's really great that we all have lost sooo much weight. You know I was thinking that 3 measley pounds were wimping but when you put it together with the group it sounds great!:p Congrats everyone!

I think this last week I did too much travelling. I did lose 1 more pound though. So that's a total of 4 pounds for me.

:) I just spent the afternoon assembling my elliptical, so the next challenge I'll get more exercise in! :)

Congrats to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back