tattooooo's

Yeah, nice ink zod - I always did like the 'swirly' stuff.

Mine is a little more dated than that but, its on my arm so, I guess I gotta post it ;)

Attachments

• P1080019.JPG
    P1080019.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 193
nice chris, hey you should flex and then post again, looks like you got some nice pipes...

actually, the other side has a little bit of the tribal band which curls round the bicep - totally unintentional but, I quite like it! lol

Okay then, more pics to follow....I totally forgot about the other arms tat aswell!

this one is 6 years old, drew myself, had Spider from Newport Beach make her pretty.

This was from Aisea Toetu'u in Hawaii.. took nearly 6 hours of tatau (tapping) and a flight to San Jose, Ca for a day

both were taken before I started working out, so yah I'm scrawny. I was worried to work out my arms too much and stretch them out, but so far I'm pleased with the results.

I got a couple more still...

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 183
  • ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 196
  • kanji.jpg
    kanji.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 175
  • trogdor.jpg
    trogdor.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 173
  • tribal.jpg
    tribal.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 180
Here are a couple pics of my half sleeve and my "dirtbag" tattoo...haha

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 179
  • sleeve_front.jpg
    sleeve_front.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 203
  • sleeve_back.jpg
    sleeve_back.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 181
ChrisJG said:
Agreed, I like the sleeve a lot. Any plans to add to it?
Yeah, I plan on adding a LOT to it, but the problem is that the guy lives out in California now...so it's going to be a pain in the arse to finish it. He said he will finish it for free if I get out to Cali, but finding time to go is crazy. I promised him that no one else would touch my arm until he finished it. And, I don't trust anyone else to finish it either. Maybe I will just wait til everyone meets out in Vegas...and I can take a bunch of people to get tats by him...haha.

Awesome tatt's everyone!!! I can't believe this thread is still going :D Tony really nice tatt's. I'm a big fan of black work, not so much liking the whole color thing, some are really nice but nothing beats black :D

I can't believe you guys marking up your body with ink and piercings. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves defiling your bodies like that. Y'all are all going to hell.

evolution said:
I can't believe you guys marking up your body with ink and piercings. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves defiling your bodies like that. Y'all are all going to hell.
Please tell me that you are joking...cuz if not, that is a REALLY ignorant remark to say.

Haha Evo your cheeky :D

Back