tattooooo's

i dont.. but i sure do want a tribal on my arm and between my shoulders

I have a band's logo on my right arm, about on the bicep area. Its Fear Factory's logo. The guy doing it messed it up though so he gave it to me for free hehe.

I don't have a digital camera yet to post a pic.

i need a usb cable for my camera so no pics yet- i have a lower back-hip to hip down to the tip of my tail bone- just art; a wolf head on my right hip; and a crying skullin a rose with a thorny design down and around my left ahem breast- this one i kinda don't like the ex screwed it up, but oh well. got the itch for a cuduious when i graduate in a couple months thou-thinking about where-amybe lower abs inside the hip bone beside that crease?? maybe

I do

I have 4 - 1 on my wrist -(name) - one on the small of my back (Tribal) One on the side of my neck (name) 1 between my shoulders on my back (Name)
I have photos of 2- only

Attachments

• tat1.jpg
    tat1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 226
  • tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 233
I have one on each arm. On the left arm is a smallish tribal symbol. The right arm started life as a guitar with a snake wrapped around it (I used to play guitar a little) then came a dragon which kind of encloses the guitar and snake. A year later I realised that no dragon is complete if it isn't breathing fire and bellowing smoke....a bit later came a few more flames and a tribal band to underline the whole thing. Not had anything new for years now.

Pics to follow when a camera becomes available...

Last edited:
I dont have any. I was thinking about getting one but nahh.. Im afraid Ill regret it or that it will get too monotonous

interesting maf. i love mine even after all these years, lol. had the first one 15 yrs ago. the only prob is i keep getting the itch for another one. the last one was done in 96. wow , i feel kinda old now!

lol.. you are not old Jenn :p
thats cool.. I dunno, it probably has to do with the person.. I tend to get sick of certain things easily therefore, I presume seeing the same tattoo everyday would annoy me.. and theres the problem of wanting it in my wrist and thats a major no no here, especially when seeking for a job

lol maf here too thats why mine are hidden. i'd have to be naked for anyone to see them all. and i refuse to wear a bathing suit so none of them are ever exposed. mine all have a meaning or a reminder behind them, thats why when i graduate i want my medic sign.pay off for my hard work and struggles. living the dream.

ps thanks for not thinking i'm old. lol :)

Back