tattooooo's

i say whatever floats your boat is just fine. me i have to do this last one and i think i'm as inked as i will ever be. maybe maybe not

I have a good one that you guys might be intertested in. Its a native tattoo. Its native to the maori race. (im maori) so if you tell me how to post an image on here (i couldnt work it out) ill post it.

wowo that is really awesome. really nice ink. keep em' coming guys and girls. that itch is getting stronger.lol

heres number one

kk so this is the tatt on my hip its not agreat pic,but its good for now!

Attachments

• Picture 004_edited.jpg
    Picture 004_edited.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 266
ha guitar string and a homemade gun on that one lol. its my fav, its big too hence the detail.. ha i am a nut.

ha no way the ex did it b4 he got his equipment. lol i was 18 i think when it was done maybe 17 i can't remember. lol its like 13, 14 yrs old. i'll see if i can get one up that shows where it is and you'll laugh thinking about how i would have done it my self. just no laughing at me. kk :)

jenn said:
ha no way the ex did it b4 he got his equipment. lol i was 18 i think when it was done maybe 17 i can't remember. lol its like 13, 14 yrs old. i'll see if i can get one up that shows where it is and you'll laugh thinking about how i would have done it my self. just no laughing at me. kk :)

I cannot guarantee that i won't laugh at you...

;)

There ya go Jenn -- Ink

There ya go, some ink, I got two right now, no plans for more, at least not yet

hey hey zod nice ink.... very nice placement and nice work, sooo where is the other one??? come on now give it up...... ;)

:p thanks:) always nice to get a double compliment meganl

woo

Zod

Back