Tall girls unite!

Bwahahahaha! We're being invaded :willy_nilly:

Welcome boys... or umm, very intimidating tall girl... with dodgy looking adam's apple... :waving:

well i'm 5'11" and 215 lbs, and my friends don't believe i'm that heavy! maybe they're just being nice to me... personally i think i look really chunky :piggy:

I'm 6'1 and currently 234. At my highest I was 287 but I would love to get down to 175. I don't think I want to get lower than that because I would look too thin for my frame.

Ah! This is perfect! I was just thinking about starting a thread like this, until I scrolled down and found this one. lol ;d

I'm 5'6" - 5'7"...I haven't measured myself in a long time, and I didn't realize I have a tendency to slouch, so who knows how tall I am. ):

Anyway...I'm at 220 right now, and looking in the mirror, not even I could tell. The problem I had was looking at other people's photos, seeing how they weigh the same/less than me, but still look heavier. I was like, wait, what? I mean, I know height changes your appearance, but for me, it was still weird. I just wish I knew how/where my body stored all the fat. I'm thinking arms and butt because I can never find clothes that fit properly there. Like, it fits fine everywhere else but the sleeves are tight and pants won't come up over the bum. lolol

Like someone else mentioned, I think I am dense (wait, that came out wrong!)...or my fat is condensed, or something. Heh...

Hi, everybody!

Hey
Im 6'2" and I definatly dont manage to hold my weight at all. In fact quite the opposite. I just wish i could loose weight off my hips and thighs more than anything but it seems impossible. I suffer from very bad cellulite as well which just makes me feel ill everytime i see it!

I'm 5'7" and have a larger body structure... I hold the weight well through the 70's and 80's but now that I'm in the 190's... not so much. I began to really notice it in photographs. "That can't be what I look like!" Oh... the horror. lol

Ah! This is perfect! I was just thinking about starting a thread like this, until I scrolled down and found this one. lol ;d

I'm 5'6" - 5'7"...I haven't measured myself in a long time, and I didn't realize I have a tendency to slouch, so who knows how tall I am. ):

Anyway...I'm at 220 right now, and looking in the mirror, not even I could tell. The problem I had was looking at other people's photos, seeing how they weigh the same/less than me, but still look heavier. I was like, wait, what? I mean, I know height changes your appearance, but for me, it was still weird. I just wish I knew how/where my body stored all the fat. I'm thinking arms and butt because I can never find clothes that fit properly there. Like, it fits fine everywhere else but the sleeves are tight and pants won't come up over the bum. lolol

Like someone else mentioned, I think I am dense (wait, that came out wrong!)...or my fat is condensed, or something. Heh...

Hi, everybody!

I have the same problem. Because I’m 5’8 all my friends are under 5'5 I tend to slouch because I don’t want to draw attention to myself when we go out. I don’t even realize I’m doing it sometimes.

I'm always late

I know I am getting in on the action a little late, but I was so happy seeing a forum about tall girls that I had to comment one way or the other.

Just like elleelise I am 5'8 3/4" but just round up to 5'9". I am 175 now and am not feeling like I am holding it very well. I have cellulite, rolls, the whole shebang. Have you ever noticed most men lie about their height? When I was dating it seemed if I subtracted 2" off their supposed height, that would be their real height.

I do have my ideal goal at 140 but I do know that around the 150's I always looked great. :D

I know I am getting in on the action a little late, but I was so happy seeing a forum about tall girls that I had to comment one way or the other.

Just like elleelise I am 5'8 3/4" but just round up to 5'9". I am 175 now and am not feeling like I am holding it very well. I have cellulite, rolls, the whole shebang. Have you ever noticed most men lie about their height? When I was dating it seemed if I subtracted 2" off their supposed height, that would be their real height.

I do have my ideal goal at 140 but I do know that around the 150's I always looked great. :D

That's not the only measurement some of them lie about. :reddevil:

Interesting you say you don't hold that weight very well. I'm about the same height, just a bit under 175, and I feel that if I went all the way down to 140 I'd be skeletal. crazy how the ideal can vary between so many people of similar heights.

hi,jumping on board here..lol

I am 5.8+ and currently weigh 212-214. At my heaviest I was 225 and looked pretty bad(too me) I lost 50 for my wedding 2 yrs ago,weighed 175, but slowly over the next 18months gained it back...oh the frustration!
I think I looked great at 175, but I would have like to lose another 10-15 lbs and tone my arms and abs more. At this point, I have been up and down between 218-205 for the past 6 months and have decided to really get serious about my weight and health. I quit smoking 8 months ago, which is great, but I think it has really been counter productive in my weight loss efforts!
Today I start again! I have a goal to lose 20lbs by mid october.

As taller women, we do stand out, and I think that is even more reason to be fit, becuase no one likes attention when they are overweight.

I'm SOOOO looking forward to evoking notions of "tall and sleek", "willowy" and "elfin" .... sigh... daydream.....

I'm SOOOO looking forward to evoking notions of "tall and sleek", "willowy" and "elfin" .... sigh... daydream.....

Since I know I won't pull off the 'elfin' and 'willowy' looks at all (arms are already too muscular for that), I'll be happy with "scary redheaded amazon chick" :flame::rotflmao:

I was a red headed amazon for about a year, then decided to go back to brunette :D

Back