Untitled

I did it for 2 weeks. Dropped 1% bf and only 3lbs. I ate two small meals per day and probably cheated like a kid in algebra class. Worst part was I didnt have any of my food in the house, so I was eating little chocolates.

But the V Diet was harder to stick to because of eating with the family and such. Im now going into a foods only from Gourmet Nutrition 2.0 diet.

I know what you mean, I spent many of family meals and business lunches drinking shakes. Best of luck to ya..

Ya there was a new one released in December.

Hunh. Better check it out. I have a copy of the original, and I quite like it.

Also, thanks for the article. I really liked it. Especially in lieu of my silly anxieties about interference. ****. Paralysis by analysis may well be the theme of the new millenium (and most of the end of the last one). :)

Last edited:
So I had a good workout Sunday. Did two supersets in the gym.

A1 ~ RDL - 3x6@275
A2 ~ NG P/Up - 8,7,6

B1 ~ Step Up - 1x10@45x2 2x10@50x2 (db)
B2 ~ Pushup on BB - 3x20

Then the real fun began. Me and JimmyC went out and threw the tire around for 30 minutes. Single Arm Rotational, Shotput style, SA OH, 2Arm Rotational, 2A OH. Very nice.

Here ya go Chillen.

AOD ~ TESTOSTERONE NATION - Exercise of the Week: The Iso Push-up

This is interesting because we were discussing this in CCR's journal thread. Not the article itself, but the movement.

I like Eric Cresseys stuff so here is a second one: TESTOSTERONE NATION - 4 Ways To Stay On Track

Thank you! :) :)

Feed the brain feeds appropriate fitness activity! :)

EDIT: Sort of hard to read the article with that......BUTT staring you in the face......begging one to look at it, lol)

You rock!

Chillen

Last edited:
Nope but I may cycle through SIII this summer.

You mean the Cressey article C?

Yes, I was referring to the Cressey article, lol. ;)

Best wishes to you in life and wthin fitness!

Chillen

Back