Tall girls unite!

Ankebuzz

Hi everyone!

My name is Anke and I'm 5"8. Has anyone else noticed how well we can hold our weight?? To the point that you'll be 20 pounds away from your goal and people will tell you that you shouldn't lose more.

Any other tall girl stories?? Oh, have you noticed how MUCH we can eat compared to the hobbits!? Awesome!

YOu're lucky -and i wouldn't really say it'sheight based -I'mo nly 5'9 and still manage to look like a cow,..

^ Cow here too, mal!

I'm 5'10" and my fiance is used to short chicks. So when I said that I was ready to really lose weight and I wanted him to help (and get involved since he's been complaining about his own weight recently) and he said "yeah, let's get you down to 130!" Er....how about 150? Even that is pushing it for me!

I doubt either of you resemble cows in any way!!

Im 5'8 and i know what you are saying abt carrying the weight, I sometimes feel that 168lbs is my ideal weight (for looking curvy and in proportion - and keeping my boobs!). I was this weight when i got married and was totally happy with it. It just happens to give me a BMI of 25.5 which is just in the overweight catagory. So once i get there i might well decide to go further but i doubt it! Seems like a very long way off though.....lol

Im 5'8" and hold my weight pretty well.
my brother told me not to lose anymore but i think thats because hes jealous, he has weight lose problems, my sisters 5'5" and 125 pounds, at 130 she looks chubby
ive never been to 130 so we'll see =D

I'm 5'9" (5'8" 3/4--- I round up;)) with a large bone structure, and I'm currently 204lbs and fitting in a size 14/16. I asked my Dr. how much I should ideally weigh and she told me that at 175lbs I'll look awesome... 165 would be thin for me.

When I tell people how much I weigh, they're usually shocked because most people can't tell that I'm currently topping 200. This is me currently:

[img=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5086/n6026732373920194393mf6.th.jpg]

Even though I have my share of blubber, I feel like I have dense fat or something, haha... or I just have a lot of muscle under my fat.

MADNESS:

I HATE when people say things like that too (i.e."let's get you down to 130lb) haha, if I EVER weighed 130 I think I would look skeletal.

Yeah, I do admit that most people would have never guessed that I was over 200. Even my fiance was totally shocked when I told him how much I weighed. People are just used to 5'5" girls that weigh 175 when they are overweight! :p

Elleelise, I believe we have almost the same body type and structure... and I damn well HOPE it's a bunch of muscle under there! :p

Ye, I think 5"6 and up can count as "tall"!

I'm loving my height... it looks like I have 10 pounds left to lose, not 20!

I'm 5'9" and I guess I was able to wear my weight well up to a certain point. People are surprised when I tell them I was at 241.

At 175 I look pretty good, but I think getting down to 165 will look a lot better. Or at least a couple inches smaller here & there. Burn off some more fat, gain some more muscle... that type of thing.

I am a tall one too.

I am 5'9 and weigh 175 lbs.

All through school I weighed 125lbs but after 3 kids I blew up to 200lbs and over the past year I have slowly lost approx 25lbs but want to kick it up a notch and lost 10-15lbs more.

I don't expect to look like I did 20 years ago but to look toned and healthy would be nice.

I am 5' 9'' and currently 205 pounds. My highest weight was 260. I originally decided to shoot for 150-155, but I am beginning to wonder if that is realistic. Right now, (at 205) people are telling me that I look like I am "almost there". Several of my good friends have told me that if I lose 50 more pounds like I want to that I will look way too thin. I suppose I should just play it by ear and not let others judge which weight makes me comfortable.

I have a tall physique.

Together we make a tall girl Focus! :D

At 6'7" thats an intimidating girl.

Back