Weight-Loss Postcards On The Way!

Weight-Loss
Ok, so far I have postcards from .....Christina, JulieW, Amomono, and Turtlemomma...I sure love getting them! I've got them up on my fridge! THANKS GIRLS!

YOU'RE WELCOME!

I sent out a few, and a couple extra... I am super jealous! I would love more than anything to get postcards.... only one postcard out there that has not been confirmed yet... Rosie? I know it will take ALOT longer to get to Australia ! Just let me know when you get it!

I got another postcard today Yay. Now I have one from Christina,Amomono, and Turtlemomma all on my Fridge.

walmart was the first place i checked and NOTHING. i even asked 2 people that wored there to make sure.

dont know what cracker barrel is? i dont think we have them around here.

Well, I'm feeling particularly blessed today. Mailbox had 3 postcards in it today! That means I now have 6 on my fridge! FANTASTIC! Everytime I go to the fridge those postcards are like 6 faces looking at me and saying, you're here for some water, right? It's soo very cool to have so much encouragement. I just love all you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 more postcards today. So now 5 on the Fridge. Today I got one from Skinnysomewhere and Wonderwoman. Thanx so much girls.

Okay!!!!!!! I got 2 more postcards.....One from Julie73 and one from Wonderwoman.....
That makes 4 sooo far.....how many should we be getting?...Thanks for the good sportsmanship!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey.....even though I was on the winning team...I still sent out post cards today to my team mates. We really worked hard as a group....and because of them I am getting all these cool cards from all these awesome people who live in these great places!!!!!

Last edited:
Im not sure how many were suppose to get, glad you got mine Kim. I have 5 as of now. I love all your cute Graphics Kim.

there were 19 people in the last 5 lb club.... 5 people won in group 2... 14 people should have sent out post cards.... actually one sent emails.... so 13 post cards.... then one person was missing or something like that so ......

12 postcards..... I believe is the tally....
Most of you received 5 ?

it's a terrible thing when people wont keep up their end of the game.......

Im Happy with 5 Im just glad I got some it made me so happy. But it would of been nice if everyone would of participated in getting them but I guess thats how it is. Maybe it will be better this next time around.

you should have received way more than 4 or 5! maybe they are still coming. i know i was late getting them out because i could not find them anywhere!

Last edited:
Hey Wonderwoman....
Your post card was a double edge sword for me....I was sooo happy to get it..but then I started craving Halloween cookies!!!!!l..lol..hold me back!!!

^^^she's from Australia thats what she means i think...it will probably take a long time to get a postcard or whatever from rosered, not her fault.

Yeah I know.... This is not the first time the post cards didnt make it.... Hopefully SOMEONE will get one Rosie... So we know whats going on....
You said you got one from me already right? And that wasn't too much longer after the other girls got theirs....

I sent mine on the 13th and Rosie got it on the 23rd.... 10 days not bad!

Last edited:
i looked back on the last challenge to see what was what and here is who you SHOULD have received cards from:

Team 1:
-----------
jennylynn
christina
amomono
juliew73
jenjen - no final weigh in, probably didnt send

team 2: <<winning team
-----------
newbride02
Julienn
Kccruz
coastergirl
2bigfortexas

team 3:
------------
wonderwoman
rosered - no final weigh in, but sent cards
Lucygirl - no final weigh in, probably didnt send
mysty - no final weigh in, probably didnt send
skinnysomewhere

team 4:
-------------
Jennifer
turtlemoma
blueskys
cmsstewart - sent virtual greetings

you all should have received at least 9 postcards from the ones that did a final weigh in.

Last edited:
Back