Weight-Loss Postcards On The Way!

Weight-Loss

Christina1

I sent out a ton of mail today.... people should be receiving them shortly... Keep us updated on when you get a postcard and from who... :D

Last edited:
Yea!!! Can't wait!

Woohoo! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....OOPS Sorry! LOL :) I'll keep you all informed.

i love that song, hey wait a minute your not from the 80's are you?

I'm the big 21 lol of course I know that song though hehe Uh oh...here comes another song..."Oh yes wait a minute mister postman...waaaaaait mister postman...mister postman look and see...if there's a letter in your bag for me"

Haha I like old music :)

Deliver the letta..... the sooner the betta.....
wait a minute, wait a minute......
waaaaaaait a minute.......
wait a minute, wait a minute......

pleeease Mr PooooOooost Man!

luv yas 2 !

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are sending a postcard within the states, it is only
27 cents postage....
U.S. to Autralia = 70 cents
U.s. to Canada = 50 cents

if the post card is oversized then it is
U.S. to Australia = 81 cents
U.S. to Canada = 61 cents

Christina, that's good to know, but due to my competitive nature, I have to say that I won't need that info. Because I will be the one receiving AGAIN!!!! Ok, I HOPE I will. I'm so excited about getting the post cards. Maybe then my husband will see what I mean about getting support from all you wonderful people.

I have mine all ready to go out. I just have to get to the post office. Probably Saturday morning!

Next time I'm getting postcards!

Cora

Got mine too! thank you. That picture of Chicago is much prettier than anything I ever saw driving through there. I've got it on my fridge as a reminder!

Back