Post your pics

mreik said:
grassy-ass for the advice.. I'll try the db rows with bands, see how that works out. BTW, im an ethanate fan

I think the most soreness I've ever gotten was from 1 arm db rows w/straps or 1 arm bb rows w/straps for higher reps (12-15). It's not the agonizing 'oh my gawd this totally sucks' soreness but the kind you know that you hit 'em and hit 'em good. 'Cause I'm pretty much a pussy when it comes to soreness...'specially the legs.

Yeah, the cypionate or ethanate looks sexy 'specially put w/some EQ but IM shots scare me. However, turinabol looks kinda' tasty.

d_lurie said:
...and since this is a picture thread... here's a recent before-and-after:

dude ...awesome job!!!

tell us the diet you are following....

hey people

havent been on this website in awhile. so to all. but im gonna try to show my face more on this. ive been busy busy busy busy busy busy. did i mention busy?

some pics that I took yesterday. Gotta keep this thread alive!!! OHH and sorry about the small size. next month or so, ill take some serious pics.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 155
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 117
  • unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 115
Started working out January 2006 after dumping 60+ lbs. Bulking now, it been for three weeks gained almost 5lb. BF is 11% 155lb.

View attachment 751

Attachments

• May23-2.jpg
    May23-2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
WOLVERINE said:
velocity diet is too crazy, but ****, if i have to, Ill try it. good luck and keep up the pummping

mreik, damn u got 17 inch arms? thats pretty good consideromg you got such low bf too. whats your workout routine?

well since I have been defeated in the "arms race" (get it? if not, review your world history), in one last attempt, here is one last pic.
wow, ur pretty big man, and ur not fat lol.... ur like my role model... :)

DAMN....I used to think you and I were about the same size wise Wolverine...I got some catchin up to do, how big are your arms?

Nice. The light/shutter setting/photo editing makes your pictures look Pai Mei training scene-esque.

Your legs look pretty built too.

God, my sentence structure was terrible.

Recent picture

Here is a recent picture. Flexing hard to stay strong... later,

Attachments

• DSC09588.jpg
    DSC09588.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 106
im back!

Once again I went through a phase of training uber hard, and then vegging out! I always go in these cycles. At the moment I finished going to the gym about 3 months ago and since I have done absolutely nothing physical and my nutrittion has gone dowqn the pan too!

Im planning on starting up at the gym again soon :)

Wel done to all you hard trainers, and nice to see some hot girls on here too :) (Jessica, simbl78)..lets see some more pics!

attached are some pics from my peak...probably about the summer of 2003 I think. I dont gain mass easily, but I did a lot of martial arts and worked out like cray so I was ripped :)

Attachments

• ALEX_TOPLESS2_WEB.jpg
    ALEX_TOPLESS2_WEB.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 103
  • ALEX_PUNCH_WEB.jpg
    ALEX_PUNCH_WEB.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 71
  • alexhigh.jpg
    alexhigh.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 71
Not bad, what and where are you training?

Back