Post your pics

I know I'm not that thick but I am 6'6" so there's my excuse,lol.The abs are slowly coming in. I hope I'm starting this thread in the right place.
The rest off yall, show off your hard work

I'll take some pics when i get some batteries. You can see your growing and your shape is starting to come round the chest, and yes considering ur 6`6 that size is better then if someone was the same look but at a smaller height like 6 foot.

shoot!! how 'bout this

they're from last year taken with an old polaroid camera and scanned in. not the best quality but you get the idea

Where's everyone's pics? I thought most of yall would be proud to post pics of your bodies yall have worked so hard on.

I aint got no pics, i am bulkier then wolverine, not by miles tho.

Only got 1 crap quality pic taken without flash on and u can barely see me flying 24kg per arm.

Attachments

• me10.jpg
    me10.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,247
Last edited:
How much is 24kg in pounds? Looks like alot of weight.

Mogwai, whats the scar from if you don't mind me asking? Very Nice body

Don't mind at all....it's a bar scar...a friend of mine was pretty drunk, telling a story, REALLY into his story, flailing his arms and everything...I was standing next to him and a little bit behind...in the midst of his action packed story, he stumbled and fell into me....behind me was a ledge with bottles and glasses....I went boom, crash and to the hospital for 5 stitches (at 2:30 in the morning, lol)...as you can see, it didn't heal all that well and I never bothered to get it fixed...

Don't worry, people always ask about it ;)

52.91040lb = 24kg per arm

2 10's
2 1 1/4's per dumbell

+ 2kg db bars

I didnt even notice ur scar mogwai

Last edited:
Pretty damn good exe. Thats my max on dumbell flyes, thats the most I can lift properly anyway.

Thanks yall, those of you willing to show it off, you rule. Keep up the hard work.

I was gonna take a week off cause I have been training the last 6 months straight. I sat out of the gym yesterday and almost went nuts. I'm about to hit the gym today. I can't stay outta that place for a whole week. I even tried to eat dirty yesterday. I'm back to tunafish sandwiches today,lol. Goodluck to all of yall, go tear your gym down!

WOLVERINE said:
suddy what r ur measurements? I'll see if I can get sum more pictures.

I aint took any measurements but i will buy a measuring tape, its sommat ive been meaning to do for a while cos ur suppose keep track. I aint really had to tho cos ive constantly had noticible growth.

Back