Post your pics

Update? kinda?

:) my recent shots..just a couple. full update will come when im done cutting.

Attachments

• SSPX0003.jpg
    SSPX0003.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 89
  • SSPX0005.jpg
    SSPX0005.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 121
  • SSPX0006.jpg
    SSPX0006.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 66
  • SSPX0010.jpg
    SSPX0010.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 96
  • SSPX0015.jpg
    SSPX0015.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 102
Phreak looking good :D looks like you are making some great progress. Chest is looking better, your traps are awesome. Keep up the great work.

thank you @ Scott

;) anytime beautiful @ honey

and jen.......i'm sure you can read my mind to know what i'm thinking. Aevans would prolly censor me anyways

my workout partner......you know the dumbass who tore his chest

stats:

height: 5 ft 6 in
weight: 162.5 lbs

measurements:
16 inch arms,
16.5 inch calves
chest?,

Bench: 225 - 6 times

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
nice work phreak.

your work out partner is impressive. 5'6'' and only 165 though? he looks like he would weigh more.

keep up the good work.

WOLVERINE said:
nice work phreak.

your work out partner is impressive. 5'6'' and only 165 though? he looks like he would weigh more.

keep up the good work.

Naw I think that seems a bout right, 165 pounds is a lot for someone whos 5`6. He looks like a football player.

PotentialPhreak said:
:) my recent shots..just a couple. full update will come when im done cutting.
You've def made progress from the last pics I saw of you. Be very careful when cutting though bro - you don't want to lose that hard earned muscle you have.

Keep the diet in check.

And for my 2001th Post, here is: my back. lol No pump, no creatine, no nothin. protein powder efa's and a multi. 5foot9inches 214lbs

Last edited:
mreik said:
And for my 2001th Post, here is: my back. lol No pump, no creatine, no nothin. protein powder efa's and a multi. 5foot9inches 214lbs

Your back has def. picked up since the last photo. I also see big changes in the size of your rear delts.

But what we really want is a shot of your glutes.

By the way, what the hell happened to your hair???

evolution said:
By the way, what the hell happened to your hair???
I decided it was weighing me down. If I was squatting 445, I was really squatting like 445.5, psshhh, F that.

I'll pm you the glute shot, we don't need that floating around the .net ;)

I want to get my lats bigger, but they're being stubborn. I've tryed next to everything, weighted pull ups, lat pull downs, pull overs, rack pulls.. nuthin. Synthol is my next option lol, seriously tho, any tips?

mreik said:
I decided it was weighing me down. If I was squatting 445, I was really squatting like 445.5, psshhh, F that.

I'll pm you the glute shot, we don't need that floating around the .net ;)

I want to get my lats bigger, but they're being stubborn. I've tryed next to everything, weighted pull ups, lat pull downs, pull overs, rack pulls.. nuthin. Synthol is my next option lol, seriously tho, any tips?

I am assuming mreik, you have also done rows, i.e. Bent over, DB, T bar, Pendlay for your back ?? It just wasn't mentioned. Figured I'd ask.

Yeah, I feel those more in the rhomboid/trap region, which is why I didn't list them. I dunno, maybe I'm just being impatient.

What would really help with your lats is about 600 mg of test cypionate weekly. :D

Actually, I think perhaps you're being impatient. I'd do soemthing along the parameters of a
Pendlay row:5X5
1 arm db row:3X15 w/straps for extra weight
weighted pull ups for a weight that allows ~8 reps. Do this 4 times.

I also think rack pulls and power shrugs are a fantastic asset.

I think the lats take a lot of time and pounding to really get pronounced.

grassy-ass for the advice.. I'll try the db rows with bands, see how that works out. BTW, im an ethanate fan

mreik said:

Haha, that was great, I'm gonna get a haircut tomorrow...now

About the lats, I would try pendlay for a while, and/or go heavy on the db bent overs...those are great. OR hold yourself at the top of a pull-up position and time yourself, increase the width of the grip as well as your time increases...if you go hard enough that you can't do one pullup anymore, burnout like it's your job with the assisted pullup (if you have one) to finish it off. But if you don't wanna kill yourself...well crap I don't know, nevermind

Back