NordicTrack Pro manual

looking for Nordic Track user manual

I have all manuals and supporting paperwork to all original NordicTrack Ski Machines and Monitors. Please write me anytime. Danny

Is it still possible to get a copy of a user manual for NordicTrackPro ski machine? I was ecstatic to stumble on a used machine I could afford, but without the manual I'm afraid I won't maintain it properly or get best use out of it.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi all: I'm looking for a user manual and parts manual for a NordicTrack Sport 450 (this is the black graphite model). I had one at one time but have lost track of it. Thanks

Link to manuals for the original Nordic Track Pro ski machine

Is it still possible to get a copy of a user manual for NordicTrackPro ski machine? I was ecstatic to stumble on a used machine I could afford, but without the manual I'm afraid I won't maintain it properly or get best use out of it.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Here's a link to the manual (2 parts)
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BySNYcld7ES9ZDk5ZGZlYTUtNjljNS00Y2M4LTk2MTgtMzY2NzllN2IwMTIz&hl=en

Mark

PPM manual .pdf

I too am looking for the manual as I just took it apart and do not know what jumper setting (GRS) to use. I think it was there when I got the machine and computer a couple decades ago. (removed email address)

Thank you.

Looking for an owners manual for a used Nordic Track Pro ski machine I purchased used - it was built in 1992, before the company was acquired by ICON, and they don't have manuals available for this one, apparently...
Specifically, I'm interested in instructions for the electronics - one is a large unit that reads "Personal Performance Monitor", and is on a base that allows for an adjustable viewing angle, and has a circular, "North/South/East/West" arrow pad underneath.
There is also a second unit, labelled "Achiever Model BC-887" mounted above the first monitor.

If anyone can send me a photocopy of the users manuals for either of these, I will gladly pay for the photocopying, postage, and your time...
Thanks for any help.
-John-
:action5:

Matches what is on my Nordic Track

Hi I have a used NOrdic track and the description fits what I have for a monitor with minor differences. Have the half ball with Personal performance monitor under the screen and pulse monitor above and to the left. A copy would be great! Thanks, Mike

I have all manuals and supporting paperwork to all original NordicTrack Ski Machines and Monitors. Please write me anytime. Danny

Danny, I have purchased a used Nordic Track Ski Machine Achiever Model BC 887. By any chance do you have the manual for this model? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could contact me with details of how I can get a copy. Thank You So Much. Lucy

manual needed

Hi Danny;
I own Nordic Track Pro built 3/12/1990 (with Achiever model BC-887) and I am in need of a manual.

thanks for any help
Hal Ross

I have the Achiever BC-887 one page front and back) monitor manual.

A friend recently gave me the "Pulse Sensor", "Personal Performance Monitor" which is primarily black with red lettering. It has a N/E/S/W navigation ball at the bottom. The navigation ball is black. I am hoping someone could send me a manual for this monitor. From searching I have learned that it is probably 4-5 pages long.

Thanks for any help you can give. I just joined this forum and I am not sure private messaging is enabled for me.

Scott

Hello,

I have just purchased a used nordic track pro and I too am looking for a manual for the "personal performance monitor", "pulse Sensor". The top is a black box and on the left lists age, sex, weight, resist, program. Below is a red circular navigation control with arrows pointing N/E/S/W. There is also a clip that you attach to your finger to track your heart rate. I'm not sure whether everyone else found the model numbers as I have searched high and low and cannot seem to locate them. I am hoping that someone on here recognizes this monitor from my description and can tell me where I can find a manual. I wish this site allowed you to attach a picture.

Back