NordicTrack Pro manual

New Nordic track pro

I as well could use a copy of the manual that is described her I just joined so I cant PM anyone if you have a copy of it could you email me one? Thanks

How many posts to pm?

I just got a NordicTrack Pro ski machine and for safety reasons I need a manual. The machine was made on2/24/95 Who can help?

Manual for Nordic Track pro

Thanks for the email address to get the manual.

Hi,

I'm also looking for a .pdf of the manual. Not sure what year but my machine's display has 6 buttons on it. 4 blue, 1 red, 1 one.

I'd really appreciate someone emailing a .pdf if they have one. I'm looking for info on two things, if there are different manuals- #1- parts/use of my machine and #2- correct form while using the machine

Thanks a ton!

Carol
vista2@shaw.ca

Jan15/2010- still looking for a manual if someone can email? Thanks!

Last edited:
can't find on internet

I also obtained a used nordic track pro with no manual and would like to get one if possible. It would be nice to know how to use all the features. Thank you

I also obtained a used nordic track pro with no manual and would like to get one if possible. It would be nice to know how to use all the features. Thank you

I have a manual that I can scan and email you a copy, just reply to this thread and I will PM you my email. I usually only check this once a week so please be patient.

I don't know if anyone's still looking for a copy of this manual, but I have an original that came with my Nordic Track Pro Cross-Country Ski machine. It's 4 pages, but is printed on both sides, so only 2 pages are involved. I would be happy to provide a copy of it. My unit says Personal Performance Monitor across the top, then has "age, sex, weight, resist, program" in small lettering across the left side in a column, and the Pulse Sensor across the right hand bottom. Below the computer box is a round half ball with arrows pointing 4 directions (N/S/E/W) that you use to input your data.

I can scan the 4 pages to create a PDF document and e-mail it to whoever wants it for no charge. If interested, contact me and I will send it to you.

I WOULD LOVE a copy of this!!
Please attach the file here, or send it to me via p.m.
THANKS SO MUCH!

Hi, I'm also looking for the manual. Not sure my year, but the sticker says NordicTrack Pro and it's the ski machine (not rowing etc). I bought it on craigslist and want to verify some basics of operations, not even the electronics - for example, should the bar that holds the handgrips, pulley, electronics and cushion move back and forth whenever you pull or push on it? Mine does, and I don't see how to tighten it up, but maybe that's how it's supposed to work. Total first-timer who bought this after a ski trip out west revealed how my stamina has declined in my late 30s ... thanks.

I have a manual that I can scan and email you a copy, just reply to this thread and I will PM you my email. I usually only check this once a week so please be patient.
Hello I was wondering if you could email me the manuel also please? Ive just gotten a NordicTrack Achiever Ski Machine, the computer LED is cracked and Ive no idea how to set the resistance etc for the machine. Please help, Im in desperate need of health. Mary

Looking for an owners manual for a used Nordic Track Pro ski machine I purchased used - it was built in 1992, before the company was acquired by ICON, and they don't have manuals available for this one, apparently...
Specifically, I'm interested in instructions for the electronics - one is a large unit that reads "Personal Performance Monitor", and is on a base that allows for an adjustable viewing angle, and has a circular, "North/South/East/West" arrow pad underneath.
There is also a second unit, labelled "Achiever Model BC-887" mounted above the first monitor.

If anyone can send me a photocopy of the users manuals for either of these, I will gladly pay for the photocopying, postage, and your time...
Thanks for any help.
-John-

I have all manuals and supporting paperwork to all original NordicTrack Ski Machines and Monitors. Please write me anytime. Danny

Looking for the Nordic Track Personal Performance Monitor manual for the old Pro Series Nordic Track. I would appreciate it if someone could email a copy or send me a link where I could find it.
Thanks,
Art (lawrence01040)

I would also be interested in a manual for a Nordic Track Pro if anyone can provide me with one. I just acquired one, but don't know when exactly it was made. It only says "Nordic Track Pro" on the base and is made of mostly of wood and metal .

If one of the folks here who has a manual wouldn't mind emailing a scanned copy, PDF, or whatever - I'd greatly appreciate it.

my email address is jwalton -at- mailworks -dot- org.

Thanks!

Hello Danny

I have copies of the manual. This is a very confusing monitor ! Please write me directly. Danny

I've been searching for a copy of the Nordic Personal Performance Monitor Manual for months. Please email me a copy as soon as possible. Many thanks for your help.

Back