NordicTrack Pro manual

Looking for an owners manual for a used Nordic Track Pro ski machine I purchased used - it was built in 1992, before the company was acquired by ICON, and they don't have manuals available for this one, apparently...
Specifically, I'm interested in instructions for the electronics - one is a large unit that reads "Personal Performance Monitor", and is on a base that allows for an adjustable viewing angle, and has a circular, "North/South/East/West" arrow pad underneath.
There is also a second unit, labelled "Achiever Model BC-887" mounted above the first monitor.

If anyone can send me a photocopy of the users manuals for either of these, I will gladly pay for the photocopying, postage, and your time...
Thanks for any help.
-John-

Looking for an owners manual for a used Nordic Track Pro ski machine I purchased used - it was built in 1992, before the company was acquired by ICON, and they don't have manuals available for this one, apparently...
Specifically, I'm interested in instructions for the electronics - one is a large unit that reads "Personal Performance Monitor", and is on a base that allows for an adjustable viewing angle, and has a circular, "North/South/East/West" arrow pad underneath.
There is also a second unit, labelled "Achiever Model BC-887" mounted above the first monitor.

If anyone can send me a photocopy of the users manuals for either of these, I will gladly pay for the photocopying, postage, and your time...
Thanks for any help.
-John-

John,

Did you have any luck tracking down a manual for the NordicTrack Pro? I just bought a used one that is in great shape but had no manual.

--Steve

Could you also email that manual to me? I just picked up a Nordic Trak pro from a friend, and I have no idea how to use it or care for it. It was sitting in a basement all this time, and I've no idea if this equipment needs oiling or maintenance.

Thanks

Anyone who wants the manual, please email me at ***removed***

***Seeing as Ive had over 100 emails asking for the manual and only 4replys saying thank you I'm removing this option.

If you still need the manual you can email Keith Bowes at this address.
keith.bowes@iconeurope.com
or the place you got the machine from.***

Last edited:
seeking nordic track personal performance monitor manual

Hello fitness buffs, I see some old forum entries here from a couple of years ago about where to obtain a manual for a Nordic Track Personal Performance Monitor. I just acquired one and the trial and error method of working it results in so much time lost figuring it out. It looks like this little monitor could provide an additional dimention to the workouts if I had some direction on how to program it.

I would be so happy and very grateful to anyone who could send me a link to where I can get this manual or who could email the manual directly or mail it (I'll pay the postage etc).

I've been searching and searching and nothing (not even ebay).

Thanks to all.
buddhabobb

Attachments

• per perf mon.jpg
    per perf mon.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,486
I have been using the Nordic Track Pro for about fifteen years. It has the same computer. In my personal opinion from enough experience to have rowed that thing from Texas to Minnesota and back a dozen times, forget the computer.

It doesn’t have any correlation to the resistance, so all it can tell you is how fast you are going by way of the little speedometer on the left side. All I use on it is the stopwatch.

I go thirty minutes with as much resistance as I can handle. If there is anything on TV that doesn’t bore me off of the machine I get a great workout. I have it sitting two feet from a monster 220 volt AC in my shop in front of the TV. I love it.

I just got a Nordic track 900T would love to get a manuel for it! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Bumstrum

NordicDanny (or others)
I use a Nordic Track Pro. Do you know where I can get a new Personal Performance Monitor. Everything on mine works fine, except the female plug on the monitor that accepts the pulse cord is way loose - so the pulse reading doesn't work.

Manual for 1992 Nordic Track Pro

If anyone has a copy of the 1992 NordicTrack Pro manual with the instructions for the 4 battery Pulse Sensor Personal Performance Monitor, I would really appreciate it if you would send a PDF of the manual to me at:

jeff@thisisconstructionlaw.com

I have been using the trial and error method to set up the Monitor, but I am really over it.

Thanks very much to anyone and everyone who can help me out.

Hi, I am just joined. I too, just became a new owner of a Nordic Track Pro w/Personal Performance Monitor. It was built on 03/31/92 I sure could use a manual on how to setup the "P!" program. Thanks in advance for any source to this infomation.

I just noticed a few additional items. The Personal Performance Monitor has a RED navigation button. Also, on the back/botton, where the cables plug in, there are two other connector sockets. #1 is a 5-pin socket. #2 in a 14 pin (2 rows of 7).

Jim

Also looking for info on PPM

Hi, I am just joined. I too, just became a new owner of a Nordic Track Pro w/Personal Performance Monitor. It was built on 03/31/92 I sure could use a manual on how to setup the "P!" program. Thanks in advance for any source to this infomation.

I also have a Pro model that was built in 92 but have not found documentation on the monitor. I would love to use the monitor's features. If anyone has instructions on how the monitor is programed I would appreciate a copy. Best regards,

Nordic Track Manual for Personal Performance Monitor with Pulse Sensor

I don't know if anyone's still looking for a copy of this manual, but I have an original that came with my Nordic Track Pro Cross-Country Ski machine. It's 4 pages, but is printed on both sides, so only 2 pages are involved. I would be happy to provide a copy of it. My unit says Personal Performance Monitor across the top, then has "age, sex, weight, resist, program" in small lettering across the left side in a column, and the Pulse Sensor across the right hand bottom. Below the computer box is a round half ball with arrows pointing 4 directions (N/S/E/W) that you use to input your data.

I can scan the 4 pages to create a PDF document and e-mail it to whoever wants it for no charge. If interested, contact me and I will send it to you.

Last edited:
New to this and just got a Nordic Track Pro from a neighbor. No manual though. Will PM you when I have enough time and posts. Thank you for this offer I really appreciate it.

One More Should Do it

Back