Weight-Loss New Years Challenge!!

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Its that time of year ladies and gentlemen!! A new year, a new fresh start. Lets really kick it!!

I'm going to start the sign up for a new years challenge, but If someone else wants to be "in charge" (divide up groups, ect) be my guest! If anyone has any ideas how to shake things up a bit, do anything different, ect, feel free to make a suggestion!

Lets make this another 2 wk challenge, Jan 1-14th...Sound good???

Lets do it!!! Lets make 2006 the best year ever!!

Obviously, I'm in :)

Sounds great I definitely need it. Cookies were my undoing on Christmas eve. Bad part is because so many people couldn't be there for dinner sunday my mom is making another Christmas dinner on Wednesday!!!! I have to be there because my dad drafted me to help,

ok, so don't take this the wrong way, but someone just made me feel pretty bad about a little mistake that was made in the last challenge. I dont' want to run this one now. I will still participate though. Who's up for the job??

I'll join this challenge. Found out today that actually i have put on weight over christmas.. so yeah.. definatly will be in for this challenge. :) Don't wanna run it tho.

Count me in! Although. . . .this will be my first challenge to participate in, so pleeez don't ask me to head it. :confused:

I'll be happy to run another one though if you need it. . . .just wanna get my first one under my belt!

I guess I can do it, I was just having a spaz moment yest. Its no biggie :) I tend to do better when I run them anyways.

Korrie, everybody makes mistakes and I personally think you do an excellent job of heading up these things! I can't think of anyone better to do it!

I'd like to join. This is my first one. Can you tell me about about it? I see youmentioned teams and stuff.

sure Sarah, we'd love to have you...

what we do is we have a few days or a week for everyone to sign up. Then we will divide into groups. We make group threads where we all check up on our own group every day, or whenever. THis is how we support each other and make sure everyone's ok.

If you don't post in your group thread after 3 dys, you can be voted off your team on the 4th day. This is b/c alot of people were signing up and then dropping out later w/o telling anyone and their loss was a zero, costing the team their possbile win.

Then after (usually) 2 wks, the challenge is over and we post our loss. The team w/ the biggest percentage lost wins, and we usually mail out postcards to that team or can send an email of congrat's. We do that for the winning group and the biggest looser overall.

I hope that helps you, let me know if I left out anything you guys!

Sounds great! My only problem is that we are moving next Monday and wont have the internet anymore. DH will be going to school and we'll be living on-campus. I can go into the school to post, but as a mom of 3 little ones, I was aiming for 1 hour, once a week. Guess I wont be much support...but if it's ok, I'd like to be on a team and I'll post my loss every Saturday. If that's not enough and I can't provide enough support, I understand.

well, sarah, i guess that would be up to your team. team size will have alot to do w/ it. If we get alot to sign up, then we will all get alot of support, but if just a few sign up, well need all the support we can get.

we will see when the teams are divided up, ok??

newbride, thanks for agreeing to lead it again!!! i only saw the results from the most recent challenge, but i thought that you did a really fantastic job as leader. :)

YEAH!!! Rhonda's in!! Have you ever been in a challenge? I'd like to start on the first, but after second thought, lots and lots of people are MIA right now, should we give them some more time (longer than the 1st)to sign up?? I dont' know, what do you all think??

Thanks Heather for your support...I think the last challenge kind got dropped. Alot of people didnt' weigh in and I guess b/c of christmas it just got overlooked. I could finish it still and figure out the percentages, and which team actually won....but I dont' think anyone cares at this point?? lol.

Back