Weight-Loss New Years Challenge!!

Weight-Loss
hi all - hope you had a nice holiday :)

i'd like to join in this challenge, please. i'm trying to get my internet back at home (hopefully today or tomorrow).

my challenge will be to return to the gym (two weeks off so far - eek!) and to lose 3 kilos :)

hi. i'd love to join a challenge. i have no clue though as i am new here. i guess i am with sara06 :). pls let me know and i'll give it my best!

s

hi, thanks for joining us...what questions do you have exactly? Anyone is allowed in, we certainly don't turn anyone down....I will post groups the morning of the 1st

Well, I was thinking of maybe joining for the hell of it, but since I'm just starting the weight loss thing and have not actually lost anything yet I cannot be certain of my progress and I would not want to "weigh" any group down. Otherwise, I don't mind posting my progress every day. I guess its just up to you all. BTW, do you have to post everything you ate/exercise you did or just the weight?

Go ahead and join us! Just try your best, thats all we ask. We aren't going for money here, so its no big deal if you dont' have a huge loss.

You might want to write down your cals' in your diary. That will help you to really see how many cals your getting. Basically, you write something about how your day is going, if you did well or not for the day or so. If anyone in your group is having trouble w/ anything, we encourage you all to talk about it and find ways to help out.

DOn't mention your weight loss though. We like to keep that hush hush till the 'official' weigh in day (the 14th) just for the surprise of it. BUt you can PM each other just to get an idea of how your doing as a group.

I'd really love to join this challenge--I've just joined and not done one before, but I will certainly watch carefully and figure out what to do... ;-)

I'm thinking maybe we should wait till like the 3rd to start? ALOT of the regulars havn't returned yet. I think we should give them a few more days...ok w/ everyone???

So Jan 3rd we start..WOOHOO!! :) Now I just need to remember not to pig out until then just because we haven't started yet. :D

sounds good to me....back to work, back to the 'drawing board'! thanks for organizing...

happy & healthy new year,
s

Count me in too! I've done all of the challenges since I joined, and I really think it helps me. Now that I am back from the trip from he!!, it is time to get back on track again.

Woo Hoo..keep them comming ladies! Lets make this the best challenge yet!!

Are we all agreeing to get postcards from our city/state to send to the winning group and biggest looser??

Back