Weight-Loss New Years Challenge!!

Weight-Loss
Bare With Me

Trying to figure out how to do this weight ticker, avatars, etc...

Hey guys! :) Can't wait to hear how groups are divided, and I am def. in on the local post-cards idea!! Hey maybe I'll get lucky and get a few in the mail myself. :D

I'd like to give it a humble go if nobody minds :)

I'm pretty broke, so I can't afford food :p

The hollidays I fear took a big hit on me, though I've been too scared to weigh in to know how bad it is... So, I need huge motivation to get back on track, and what better way then a challange?

Must admit I feel rather retarded as I didn't really get all of the point. We loose as much weight as we can for 2 weeks and then say how much we lost. The group with the biggest loss wins, right? SO what was that about being voted off? Is that if the rest of the team is unsatisfied with my effort or results?

Anyways, can I play???? Please please please please please please, oh pretty pretty please? (imagine cutes and most enthusiastic face you've ever seen) :)

what is the postcard thing all about? i'm more than happy to get some philly postcards, but how does that work in the end? sorry, still a newb at this stuff :)

excited for the start of the challenge!

I'd love to play and get involved in challenge that you all are having. I want to join a team also. Please count me in.:D :rolleyes: I really need the motivation and look forward to the conversing with all of you..

Ha Ha cubi...your post was funny!!

Everyone is welcome in! As long as you sign up by the morning of the 3rd. If anyone signs up after that, it will be up to the groups if they want to take someone late or not.

Everyone buys postcards from your city or state and mail them to the winning group and biggest looser, however, if you cannot afford it, emails or PM's will be fine :)

TO answere your question about being voted off....that referrs to people who join the club and then don't post. THat has happend alot. SO, to prevent their group from recieving a 0 loss,for that person, you may vote a member off, if they do not post for 3 full dys in a row.

I plan on dividing up the groups in the order that people signed up for. However, if someone really preferrs to be in a group w/ a certain person, I will do my best to honor that request. Providing its made BEFORE the morning of the 3rd. I will divide up the groups on the night of the 2nd and then make sure there are no last minute requests or entries before I post on the 3rd.

Count me in!

I'm game for this! Let me know how it works. It's time to do something about my situation. :p

Ok, I have posted this before, but I'm posting it again for anyone who missed it....

what we do is we have a few days or a week for everyone to sign up. Then we will divide into groups. We make group threads where we all check up on our own group every day, or whenever. THis is how we support each other and make sure everyone's ok.

If you don't post in your group thread after 3 dys, you can be voted off your team on the 4th day. This is b/c alot of people were signing up and then dropping out later w/o telling anyone and their loss was a zero, costing the team their possbile win.

Then after (usually) 2 wks, the challenge is over and we post our loss. The team w/ the biggest percentage lost wins, and we usually mail out postcards to that team or can send an email of congrat's. We do that for the winning group and the biggest looser overall.

Here are your groups.....

Group 1

April135
Bailey
newleaf
Pinky

Group 2
Christinava
Juliew73
Heathercb04
1dayatatime

Group 3

Rosered
cubi
newbride02
beenhereb4

Group 4
Skyler
nothing2loose
rialynn
cdnshehulk

Group 5
Springbomb
tryvusler
junebride05
honeychild
catesweight

Someone from you group can start your group thread. Remember to post your starting weight...GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Allright, I'm ready! I'm afraid though! Julie and Mary in the same group? Girls, don't gang up on me!!! We did some serious butt kicking when we were grouped together. Bailey and Newleaf Hi!!! And Hello to my other team members who I haven't met yet!

Can I still join?

Hi there,

I just read all about the challenge and think it is such a great way to be motivated. Can I still join or will I need to wait for the next challenge you have? Thanks a lot!!

ok so it's a bit too late i think to join this challange but will there b another one soon??

Back