My weight loss journey

Today is just bad day. I didn't binge, I just had my usual breakfast, but I feel awful. My boyfriend (with whom I live with) was diagnosed with mononucleosis today, so far I don't have any symptoms and I hope I won't catch it. I feel like I am on edge.

Sorry to hear your boyfriend is sick and I hope he heals speedy and fully. I really hope you stay healthy!

Even though I feel awful today and I couldn't go for a bike ride or a walk, I ate well, didn't binge. I think it's a progress that even this was such a bad day and I feel awful and in the past days I would turn to food and alcohol for comfort, today I realized if I do that, I would feel worse afterwards, so I stopped myself. I hope tomorrow will be better.

Day 6
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 fried eggs: 200 kcal
    • smoked pork loin: 100 kcal
    • yogurt: 100 kcal
    • vanilla protein shake: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • sarma: 500 kcal
    • bread: 100 kcal
    • peanut butter: 100 kcal
Total: 1200 kcal

I really hope that you stay healthy too s_g & that your BF recovers quickly. Hopefully, your immune system is strong. Well done on not binging when you have felt awful & on edge. You turned what could have been a really bad day into a good one, calorie-wise & that is an achievement :)

Thank you all :)

Today was a little better, not that much. This morning I went for a bike ride, I was too exhausted, my muscles are still sore, so I only did 3 km, later on I will go for a walk. On the food front I am good so far.

Day 7
  • Breakfast:
    • greek yogurt: 200 kcal
    • peanuts: 300 kcal
    • protein shake: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • canned tuna: 250 kcal
    • bread: 200 kcal
Total: 1150 kcal

Make sure to give your legs enough rest so you can keep enjoying your bike rides. Especially when your boyfriend is sick and you´re in danger of getting infected so you need your immune system in the best shape you can get it.

Make sure to give your legs enough rest so you can keep enjoying your bike rides. Especially when your boyfriend is sick and you´re in danger of getting infected so you need your immune system in the best shape you can get it.
Thank you LaMaria. I wasn't really thinking about that. But it wouldn't hurt if I was a little more careful.

Today was good day, I went for an hour walk this morning, slept good and ate well. I've been also able to do some studying, I feel good.

Day 8
  • Breakfast:
    • hot dogs: 240 kcal
    • mayo: 160 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • sarma: 550 kcal
    • sour cream: 100 kcal
Total: 1150

Today was good day, I on half way until next measure day. I ate well, maybe too little calories, maybe I'll have some protein shake later. I went for an 45 minute walk even though it is very cold in here.

Day 9
  • Breakfast:
    • bread: 200 kcal
    • smoked pork loin: 200 kcal
    • sour cream: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
Total: 1000 kcal

Another good day, I've entered 2-digit number of days of progress, yaaaay!

Day 10
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 scrambled eggs: 250 kcal
    • smoked pork: 150 kcal
    • protein shake: 140 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • pilav: 540 kcal
Total: 1280 kcal

It was good day, I went for a 45 minute walk this morning and ate well today. I noticed I have a little more cravings in the last couple of days, but so far I've managed to resist them.

Day 11
  • Breakfast:
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • 2 hard boiled eggs: 200 kcal
    • smoked pork loin: 180 kcal
    • gouda cheese: 170 kcal
    • mayonaisse: 150 kcal
Total: 1200

Back