Getting lazy to post every day T_T

Breakfast: Banana and mixed nuts
Lunch: Rice and a chicken drumstick
Dinner: Chicken tortilla and orange juice + Green Tea
Water: 1.2 Liters

5k steps
5ish mins of light cardio

Tomorrow is gonna be a bad day for diet, we have a party

Today wasn't easy but I tried my best not to overeat.
Breakfast: 1 date and green tea
Lunch: Mutton Biryani + green tea
Dinner: chicken shawarma (small) + Orange juice +Green tea

8.7k steps

Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt +green tea
Lunch: Mutton Biryani + green tea
Dinner: mixed nuts + veggie curry and green tea

6ish mins of cardio
2ish liters of water

Thank you! I decided to not think about it too much because I was stressed about gaining the weight back. I thought the scale would go back to 82 overnight, but it didn't. But even if it had, I had mentally prepared myself and I kept telling myself its ok, I've been eating somewhat healthier and that counts for something. I'm much happier in my life right now.

That's the main thing. I know the feeling that any deviation might make me go right back to where I was and it's so stressful it just makes me want to binge!

I should've mentioned this before, back in late October of last year I did start dieting and working out. (Mostly intermittent fasting) I couldn't exercise for more than 3-5 mins and I weighed like 87 KGS...I had recently lost my job and wasn't doing anything so I was at my lowest, but then I decided to change my lifestyle (somewhat) It was tougher back then to start than it was this time, but really easy to lose motivation. Especially since in early Jan I was with family members who didn't support or encourage the changes so I just gave up and throughout Feb I had no motivation. And sometimes its easier for me to put the blame on them xD but in all honesty, I am the one who stopped taking care of myself. I do realize its not easy when you don't have support and I do wish I was stronger mentally and emotionally to not let others get to me.
Sadly I had gone back to my old habits of eating junk food like chips or having cold drinks 2 times a day etc, but thankfully I am back at this and this may sound odd but it feels nice to have somebody else tell you to eat healthier or to eat more veggies. xD Its kinda nice having a stranger care about you, when they don't know you (and when they're not being condescending or rude about it) like you guys. I really do appreciate it a lot. It helps me to not quit or fall back into old habits. I really hope and pray we all achieve our goals and are happier.

Sorry for the huge text, just felt like saying all that.

Lunch: Spinach curry with 2 cheese cubes + Green tea
Dinner: Pan fried Salmon +Green tea

Oh and I actually tried fish (salmon) and I liked it, I just seasoned it with salt/pepper/lemon, it was super easy

2ish liters of water

We´re all in this together and community really helps :grouphug: I can´t tell you how much more often I would´ve fallen and how much longer I would´ve stayed down if it hadn´t been for knowing my forum friends were waiting to hear from me. I definitely struggle anyway at times but at least I´m struggling at a relatively comfortable and healthy level.

Missie, I'm so glad that our community is making a difference. I think we all deserve to be loved & cared for & this is a very supportive & kind place. I have been picked up so often when I have been down by my friends in the forum. I think most of us struggle at times so we understand what others go through and we try to offer support.
I'm glad you liked the salmon. I love salmon :) It's lovely with a little salad ;)

Lunch: Mixed vegetables with rice+ cucumber + Green tea
Dinner: Haleem +pudding + Green Tea

2ish liters of water

It is! I hope you guys get to try it someday :) Its just different types of lentils mixed with broken wheat and meat, all mashed together and cooked till its all mushy.

Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt +1 date + green tea
Lunch: leftover haleem + cucumber + Green tea
Dinner: Red kidney beans and jalapeno+ cucumber and cherry tomatoes + chocolate Mocha + green tea

I almost exceeded my calories with the chocolate mocha, I will try not to get it next time T_T

1.5 ish liters of water
4k steps

Also, I have good news! My sister now feels motivated to eat healthier! She's actually trying intermittent fasting the right way, she'll eat twice a day. Breakfast and either dinner or lunch.

Having your sister on board sounds great! Having some extra motivation irl is so helpful.

Back