My Diary

:iagree: with LaMa about 1,000 cals making it hard to get enough nutrition. Adding some more veggies and maybe some hummus and/or Greek-style yoghurt would be of benefit I think.

Alright, guys. I'll try to include more veggies. The app said I can eat 1400 calories so I've been trying to stay under 1400
Also I don't have any Greek yogurt but I do have normal yogurt, I'm sorry I don't know why this text is bold suddenly

When you say normal yoghurt, Missie do you mean natural, unsweetened yoghurt? Fruit flavoured yoghurt is usually loaded with sugar, as is vanilla yoghurt. It pays to read everything. Thumbs up for more veggies :)

Seconding the motion to read All The Labels. 1400 kcal/day sounds a lot more doable than 1000! Greek yogurt usually has more protein than normal unsweetened yogurt but otherwise the difference isn't so big.

I was visiting a friend today who lives very far away, so we ordered pizza for dinner.
Inhad green tea and strawberry yogurt for breakfast
Lunch: just some fruits, half a kiwi, half an apple and some grapes.
Pizza for dinner ( It was a chicken and veggies pizza) 2 slices
Will have green tea soon

The stats on that yogurt look great! Although I´d be very surprised if 100 g had 60 g of sodium :D

Breakfast: Green tea + cucumber and 2 egg whites
Lunch: Grapes and green tea +shredded chicken
Dinner: Rice with onions, lemon and chicken + green tea
Water: 1.2Litress

10ish mins of light cardio

Breakfast: Green tea + watermelon
Lunch: Meatball curry + cucumber and green tea
Dinner: Hot cocoa and a chocolate chip cookie
Water: 1.2 Litres

Sigh, I regret buying cookies. I hope somebody else eats them.

Today's been kind of depressing. I checked the scale and thankfully, I did lose 1 KG which is more than I was expecting so I was very happy about it but my sister has been "worried" about me eating healthy. x.x It's weird, idk. I tried to get her to join me but she being passive aggressive so I let it go. We're both overweight and have a bad relationship with food, so it's hard.
I feel like that's why I got the cookies, I wasn't really craving them. I was just feeling sad. x.x I am not gonna eat them again and maybe i'll have to emotionally distant myself from things for sometime.

Also, do you guys know how to edit old posts? I'd like to remove the pictures I posted.
The editing window only lasts 15 minutes but if you ask a mod (or just report the post you´d like to change or remove and write in the reason) they´ll happily do it for you.

Breakfast: Green tea + Banana
Lunch: Haleem + Green tea
Dinner: Rice and chicken +Green Tea
Water: 1.2 Litres

Haleem is a dish made of different types of lentils, chicken and wheat/barley

5ish mins cardio
5k steps

Consider having a little tub of yoghurt with your banana first thing in the morning, Missie, just so you can have protein with every meal. Were there any veggies in that Haleem? I'll be a "nagging nana" :)

If you count onions, green chilies and raw ginger then yes xD
I'll try to eat more veggies, I always forget. Maybe I can have a salad with every meal

Also, I'll try to eat both a banana and a yogurt but its hard because the bananas I have are huge and some days it's hard to even finish the whole banana and I feel full after eating it

If the banana keeps you full that's fine. And if it doesn't you could have half with the yogurt and half as a snack between meals.

Breakfast: Green tea + Banana and strawberry yogurt
Lunch: Plain yogurt and chicken + a carrot
Dinner: 1 slice of Veg pizza + cucumber + Green Tea and a handful of pistachios
Water: 1.2 Liters

I'll try to make chickpea salad for tomorrow

3k steps
no workout

Breakfast: Cornflakes with milk + strawberry yogurt + Green Tea
Lunch: Veggie stew and rice + a cucumber + Green tea
Dinner: Kebab and rice and kheer(Sweet rice pudding) + Green Tea
Water: 1.2 Liters

No chickpea salad for today, hopefully tomorrow. xD