Member Supplement Reviews

Hero

Product Name
Hero - they also have (S)hero for women

Price, Quantity, Servings per package, Serving Size
$39.95 for a 1oz bottle. A 1-month supply, 3 x 2 sprays per day.

Why you Bought It
Had all kinds of stuff in it that sounded good!
HGH
Testosterone
IGF-1
Amino Acids
etc.

Detailed Review
So, I think it's pretty much a brand new product. I've been on it for about a month. It is a homeopathic "sub-lingual" spray. You spray it under your tongue 3 x each day.

I was interested because I've been hearing a lot about the effects of HGH and Testosterone, and this was the only supplement that I could find that had both. I liked that it was homeopathic as well.

First 2 weeks I didn't feel much. Maybe a little bump in energy.

Second 2 weeks a different story. It's kicked in for sure. I'm losing body fat - looking more cut. I'm losing weight (about 6 lbs in 2 weeks). I feel like I'm laying down more lean muscle from gym workouts, but hard to tell yet... might just be that I'm leaner overall. I've got more energy in the gym and it's easier to get up in the morning. I would say that it's had an impact on my "intimate" life as well. Positive so far! Excited to see more improvements...

Looks like you can only get it online so far
hero-cartel.com

Would you recommend this product to others.
Yes, I would. Seems great so far and am interested to see after 2 or more months. I'll report back...

Product Name
Vital-Protein

Price, Quantity, Servings per package, Serving Size:
There are three different flavours to choose from un-flavoured, chocolate and vanilla, I can't tell you what the flavoured ones are like because I only use the un-flavoured one and add my own flavouring with fruit.

The tubs come in either 500g (un-flavoured $37.00 & chocolate only $41.00) or 1kg (unflavoured $64.00, chocolate $71.00 & vanilla $71.00), I buy the 1kg
Serving Size: 25g

Why you Bought It:
I am vegan and don't get enough protein through my food, also I am gluten intolerant so had very limited options available to me, I went and saw a naturopath/nutritionist and Vital Protein is what was recommended. I am not one for breakfast early in the morning but by making a shake it doesnt feel like I am actually having breakfast.
My shakes are usually made up of the Vital Protein, Vital Greens, Rice milk, Chia seeds and fruit of some description or Smoothie Cubes.

Detailed Review
I use a blender (because of the chia seeds) but have used in the past just a shaker without any problems to the vital protein powder.

Vital-Protein Product Summary

88% Bio-available Protein
Low Cabohydrate Level 0.1%
Gluten Free
Low Allergenic
Low in Anti-Nutritional Factors
High Tolerance
100% Vegetable Origin
Balanced Amino Acid profile
GM Free
Lactose Free
Not deposited in the body as fat
Rich in valuable Amino Acids for weight control, Sports or Medicinal purposes
High Digestibility (98%)
Amino Acid Score 0.9 (norm FAO 1991)
High Alkalinity level (ph 7.5)

Vital-Protein Nutritional Facts

Location Quantity (per 100 grams)
Protein 88.0
Carbohydrates 0.1
Dietary Fibre 2.3
Fat 1.0
Kilo Calories 351.0
Kilojoules 1467.0
Average Amino Acid Content (grams per 100 grams protein)
Nutrient Quantity Nutrient Quantity
Glycine 4.1 Phenylalanine 5.6
Alanine 4.4 Tryptophan 1.0
Valine 5.2 Proline 4.4
Leucine 8.7 Methionine 1.2
Isoleucine 4.7 Cysteine 1.1
Serine 5.6 Lysine 7.7
Threonine 3.9 Histidine 2.7
Tyrosine 3.9 Arginine 9.1
Aspartic Acid 12.5 Glutamic Acid 20.3

Recommend
I recommend it for vegetarians and vegans (especially as part of shake/smoothie in the morning for breakfast)

Product Name
musashi growling dog creatine

1 kg i purchased for $40

Why you Bought It
heard it was impotant to body building.

Detailed Review
mild headaces huge need for water. but alright gains. not sure if its worth it.

PRODUCT: various patches from ageforce
PRICE Varies
WHY I BOUGHT IT: Just had shoulder surgery and as a competative powerlifter at 60 I needed all the help I could get.
REVIEW: After much research I decided to invest in several patches from ageforce. I got thr test, HGH and NO to start. After a 12 week layoff these patches aided me in surpassing my PR's I had before the operation (except bench). My sleep increased, my restoration was quicker, and the NO is a godsend! I didn't really realize what is was doing until I forgot it on squat day. My workout took twice as long and I mwas on the nfloor sucking wind for several minutes. Since then I have not forgotten the patch. I still suck wind but not near as long. The great thing about the patches is they bypass the gutt and get right into the nsystem. Can't say enough about these products.RECOMMEND: Highly recommend to anyone! They work hands down.

Product Name NatureLean

Which is a protein powder for women

The price was 36.99 and you get 3 pounds which comes out to 45 servings per jug. The serving size is 1 regular looking protein scoop (idk how what the exact measurement is).

Why you Bought It

They tout it as the "protein powder for women" and it's vegan (pea and rice protein). So since I'm a woman (last time I checked lol) and a vegan I thought I would give it a try, even though I had never heard of it before. Plus it has a lot of iron which is good because a lot of women such as myself get anemic so it saves me from having to buy iron supplements as well.

Detailed Review
View attachment 5842

PROS:
As you can see it is low in carbs which I liked since I am trying to lose weight in addition to having all natural flavors. I like that the ingredients are simple with nothing crazy that I don't know how to pronounce or know what it is. As I mentioned earlier I like how natural it is. Being vegan, non-gmo and gluten free plus a good source of iron and amino acids.

Cons:
Flavors are limited. It only comes in vanilla. The taste is pretty good. Sure you can find better tasting proteins, but that's usually because they are loaded with sugar or artificial stuff that Nature Lean doesn't have. It mixes well in a blender or shaker. It may be slightly chalky in texture if you just use a spoon but nothing serious. Overall the drinking experience was very good.

Recommend

Overall it's a very healthy protein powder that is a good choice for women if you want to lose weight and are interested in eating more healthy/natural and I would definitely recommend it.

where to buy

It is kind of hard to find but this is where I bought NatureLean

Product Name:
Musclepharm Assault

I think its about $35 per 40 servings

Why you Bought It:
Wanted a complete pre workout supplement that was more than just caffeine

Detailed Review:
There are several flavors, ive tried that fruit punch and the mango orange. I prefer fruit punch cause im a fruit punch kinda guy. The supplement is a stimulant-based pre workout, so I started on a half serving for 2 or 3 days and increased it to 3/4 scoop which was really good energy. Focus was great and believe it or not, I felt stronger with my lifts and made some solid gains in weeks 2 and 3. My bench went up about 30lbs the first week and another 15lbs the following week which really surprised me because I could get past 315lbs. for a month.
Anyway, it did help me with muscle soreness and I could last longer in the gym (not sure if it was due to the ingredients or the caffeine).

Downside: If you are not accustom to taking stimulant supplements, than this one as well as any other pre workout supplements or fat burners for that matter, WILL give you side-effects if you take to much. I am a coffee drinker and even a full dose of Assault had me running for the toilet every time I ate some food and took it within 1 hour. If I waited 1 1/2 hours than I could handle a full dose, but I usually kept it between 1/2 to 3/4 dose, this was enough to get the job done.

Recommend:
Sure would, but just be aware that these supplements are powerful and are not meant to be used as a crutch or your solution for getting your ass off the couch. Use them when you need it most. For me its when Ive hit a plateau or im in a slump. You also gotta drink a lot of water, and don't have any other stimulants like coffee while taking it.

Product Name: D Aspartic Acid,
Effects:
Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
Converts cholesterol to testosterone
Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
No herbs – No stimulants – No steroids or hormones

Ignite Workout Optimizer $29.95-$39.95 20 Servings 20 grams +/- Doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or synthetic dyes. Full label disclosure-No Proprietary Blend. Tastes and mixes very well. Per Serving: 3000 mg Beet Juice Extract Powder (Nitrate Rich) 2000 mg Citruline Malate 2000 mg Betaine (TriMethylGlycine)
2000 mg Creatine MagnaPower 1000 mg CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 1000 mg Watermelon Juice powder, 1000 mg Pomegranate Juice powder 1000 mg Acerola Cherry extract 100 mg Coffee Bean Caffeine 100 mg Cocao Theobromine Absolutely would and do reccoemend this product. About a dozen guys at my gym using it. Probally not for those who want hard-core stimulant product.

Product Name
4EverFit 100% Whey Protein

Price, Quantity, Servings
about S$65.00 22 grams of protein per serving

Why I bought it
I went to GNC and told them that tr-training was making my muscles evaporate and they recommended it verses the 100% whey at least once a day.

Review
It is completely instantized, so there is no need for a blender or any messy clean-up. Scoop, mix and enjoy! taste really good

Recommend
yes-whey protein concentrate (cold cross-flow ultra-filtered), whey protein isolate (cold cross-flow ultra and micro-filtered) and whey protein hydrolysate (hydrolyzed whey protein), 100% Whey ensures a variable release of protein for when your body needs it most.I bought this product from - Nutri-ForeFronT(
)
The serve the best quality..!

Product Name

Zinzino Balance shake

Price here : NET WT 21.2 OZ (600 g)Adjust serving size based on your bodyweight. Adults with body weight 130 lb: 3 scoops or 30 g daily, and 175 lb: 4 scoops or 40 g daily. Per 10 g of supplement mix you add 2 fl oz cold water. Shake the supplement mix and water in a shaker for 5 sec.

Why you Bought It

Recommended by a friend who had great results.

Detailed Review

The best details are to find here

Recommend

It has made my life so much better, no more joint pain (suffered from bad knee and back pain), my depression is almost gone and I have gained energy like 150%

I just hope everyone can feel the difference I feel :)

Product Name: CORE Protein Shake

$59 price. Take 1-2 scoops with 8fl oz of water.

It's an all natural, soy free, gluten free protein powder. Uses what they call TruCelle which is a restructured micellar casein.

I got the vanilla and chocolate flavors. Taste was pretty good. Didn't gag on it.

I would definitely recommend the CORE products to others.

You can check it out here...

Hi! Great idea! Here is my review....

Product Name
Isotonix OPC-3

Price, Quantity, Servings
Price: $69.95 Retail Wholesale $50.00 Quantity: 90 Servings: Depending on what your health issues are

Why I bought it
My mother started taking it instead of medication for hyperthyroid as a natural approach...the OPC is a free radical scavenger and assists the body in getting balanced and fighting off diseases caused by free radical damage. My mother's thyroid is 100% balanced and normal through this natural supplement. I do not have thyroid issues currently, but with the free radicals that attack our bodies everyday, I am being proactive and can feel the difference.

Review
Isotonic-capable supplement so when taken with the correct amount of water and on an empty stomach, it skips digestion and goes straight to the small intestine for absorption. Within 5-10 minutes of drinking, 92-98% absorption has occurred of the nutrients. This allows for higher results and benefits as well as the ability to cross the blood brain barrier to clean out the free radicals damaging our brain since not many things can cross it. It is 100% natural with ingredients of grape seed extract, red wine extract and pine bark extract along with bilberry and citrus extract.

Recommend

I recommend this 100% to any and everyone. Free radicals are everywhere and if we can rid them from our bodies, we will be healthier and life a higher quality life.

Hey guys,

Loving the site so far and really appreciate all of the tips and info from everyone.

My turn to share now. So these are a few sups that are not going to break the bank but I have seen a huge difference on. Whether it be an increase in energy, mass gain rate or fat burning. Love em all

As I said, I noticed a huge change when on these!

Cheers

Health Supplement Reviews

Wow.Cool Stuff in this thread.
i am still continuing gym last 4 years and i am using many supplements out there.But finally i found "Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein", .Really it put more energy insight me and my body ratio growing very fast. I just suggest this one because i believed this one.

Product Name:

BELDT: Force Thermogenic

Between $25 and $30 for a month supply, which is a bottle of 60 capsules, 30 servings per bottle when sticking with the serving size of 2 capsules

Why you Bought It:

Wanted a fat burner that ACTUALLY helps me burn fat, and not just get me wired for a half hour and then put me to sleep. This didn't disappoint.

Detailed Review:
Best fat burner I found so far, and I have taken (and wasted money on) just about everything from Hydroxycut to Hyper Shred (which gave me horrible headaches). I would even say this is better than Oxyelite Pro, because even though that gave me the same clean energy, BELDT has much more potency and really gets you in the zone, mentally.

In less than 3 weeks I was able to shed just over 15 pounds of real fat (I checked body fat percentage), and not only water weight, although I lost that too because this will make you sweat plenty. My body fat used to be 20% and now it's at 16% and my goal is 14% which I think I can get to pretty soon.

Notable points about BELDT...

- Plenty of long-lasting energy. I can easily go an additional half hour or more at the gym when I take this and I stay really focused the whole time.
- Very effective for losing actual fat and not just water weight.
- Great appetite control. I'm not as tempted to graze or binge eat for a long time after my dose.
- Awesome mood and focus boost. I feel like I can do anything when I'm working out.

Caveat:
It's strong, although not necessarily in a bad way depending on how sensitive you are to stimulants. The energy lasts a very long time without giving me a hard crash later. A full dose (2 capsules) had me going for hours when I first took it, which was fine, but I definitely wasn't expecting so much right out of the gate. I'm used to it now, so 2 capsules is good, but I would personally recommend starting with one pill at first to see how you might react.

Recommend:
Oh yeah, I would definitely recommend this for a lot of reasons, but I'm sure most people reading this care more about the energy and fat loss, which it definitely has both of. Like I said, I lost more than 15 pounds of actual fat in under 3 weeks and didn't experience any bad side effects. My hunger stays under control for quite a while after using it, and my mind is on point. Best fat burner on the market by a long shot.

I hope this help. Thanks!

Protinex Original Chocolate Flavour :-

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Approximate.Values)
NUTRIENTS * *UNI * * * PER 100 g * *PER SERVING
Energy...........kcal.................350..................105
Protein..............g....................32.0.................9.6
Carbohydrate.....g....................54.5................16.4
Sugar................g....................31.0................9.3
Fat.....................g....................0.5..............0.15
VITAMINS
Vitamin.A......mcg.RE..............1600...............480.0
Vitamin.B......mcg..................8.3...................2.5
Vitamin.E......mg....................17....................5.1.
Vitamin.K......mg....................0.4...................0.1
Vitamin.C......mg....................83....................25
Vitamin.B1.....mg....................3.3...................1.0
Vitamin.B2.....mg....................4.6...................1.4
Niacinamide....mg....................50....................15
Pantothenic.acid...mg...............3.3...................1.0
Vitamin.B6......mg....................1.7...................0.5
Folic acid........mcg...................167..................50
Vitamin.B12....mcg...................1.7..................0.5
Biotin.............mcg...................33....................9.9
Minerals
Iron...............mg.....................6.5..................1.95
Calcium..........mg.....................449.................134.7
Phosphorus.....mg.....................250.................75
Choline...........mg.....................218.................65.4

Hello,

I just recently came back from a long holiday and put on quite a bit of body fat. Then, my friend introduced this product to me, it helped me lose 5kg in 2 weeks, which is INSANE! I would recommend anyone want who is trying to lose weight to try out this product which helped me and could help them too. This product not only made me lose weight, it also made me more active during the day and it also made me build muscle.

Rate:
I would rate this product a 9/10 for anyone trying to lose weight and get into that healthy lifestyle.

Product that I used :
(1) 46 Year Old Mom Loses 62lbs With 5-Second Water "Hack" (See Before Afters Pics!)

Fitness Freak

Back