Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 275.4

Breakfast: 2 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Prosciutto and Cheese, 2 Bags of Chips, 1 Nature Valley Granola Bar.

Snack: 1 Small Bag of Frito's.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Meat Lovers Lasagna), 2 slices of Toast.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

My stomachs been hurting a little lately, I think it was because I changed my medication.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 274.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Slices of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Prosciutto and Cheese, 2 Bags of Chips.

Snack: 6 Small Bag of Frito's.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Meatloaf),.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 274.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Slices of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Roast Beef and Cheese, 2 Bags of Chips.

Snack: 3 Packs of Nekot Cookies, 5 Small Bag of Chip's.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meatballs),2 Slices of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: NA

Ugh I ate too much for some reason. I bought Large box with several small bags of chips for my lunch at work. I'm probably not going to do that again. I might stop bringing my lunch so I won't be tempted to use the vending machine.

Today's Weight: 274.6

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 6 Strips of Bacon, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Slices of Toast, 4 Cups of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl

Snack: 6 Yogurts, 2 small Crab cakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2.5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2600

My cousins wedding is on Friday and they had a pre wedding meet and greet Thursday evening.

Today's Weight: 274.2

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Slices of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee

Snack: A few pieces of Hershey's Candy, 1 Reece's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup Pack.

Lunch/Dinner: Various H'Ordeuvres, 1 small Salad w/ Tomato, Cucumber and Burrata, Steak w/Shrimp, Asparagus, and Pureed Potato, 1 Slider, Parmesan Fries, 2 slices of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 4 Glasses of Wine.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Today was my cousins wedding so I ate a lot. It was a beautiful wedding held at a winery about an hour from where I live in the mountains.

Today's Weight: NA

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, A few Pieces of Sausage, 1 Waffle w/Syrup and Butter , 1 Cup of Coffee, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Italian Sub, 1 side of Chips, 1 Large Dr. pepper all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2420

I got back Saturday morning after eating breakfast at the hotel. After grocery shopping I feel asleep and slept most of the day. I think the travelling and the wedding took a lot out of me!

Today's Weight: 273.8

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns, 3 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries, 3 Dr. Peppers, 3 Rolls all from Texas Roadhouse.

Snack: 2 Pumpkin Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4000

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 6 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast , 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 3 Pieces of Baked Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Lima Beans.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Lasagna), 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Milk.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast , 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Banquet Mega Bowl TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 1.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 274.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Burrito Bowl, 1 Small Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinners (Salisbury Steak).

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 1 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 275.0

Breakfast: 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Packet of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Burrito Bowl.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinners (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Breakfast: 3 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast Beef Sandwich from First Watch, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 2 Packs of Nekot Cookies.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Today's Weight: 272.0

Breakfast: 1 Piece of Sausage, 2 Fried Eggs, 1 side of Fried Potatoes, 1/2 of a Pumpkin Pancake w/ Butter and Syrup, 4 cups of Milk, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice.

Lunch/Dinner: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Large order of Waffle Fries, 1 Large Cherry Coke.

Snack: 1 Box of Pumpkin Cookies w/Cheesecake filling.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 Cocktail, 4 Rum and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 5600

Exercise: 1.5 Hours of Walking.

Wow I can't believe I ate so much! Most of this was the pumpkin cookies, which I'm not going to do again!

Breakfast: 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 side of Hash Browns, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 side salad, A few pieces of Bread, 1 Shrimp and Scallop Linguine alla Vodka all from Carrabbas.

Snack: 1 slice of Carrot Cake, 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes, 2 cups of Water.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 1.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 278.4

Breakfast: 2 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Steak Bowl w/Rice, Sour Cream, Pinto beans and Salsa, 1 side of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Dinner: 1 P.F. Chang's TV Dinner (Korean Inspired Pork), 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2510

Today's Weight: 277.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Chipotle Ranch all from Wawa

Snack: 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Fig Bar

Dinner: 1 Stouffers Dinner (Lasagna), 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Exercise: 1.25 Hours of Walking.

I did better though I ate a little too much calories. The calorie calculator on Wawa site is awful.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1/2 of A Chicken Teriyaki Bowl, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Pack of Nekot Cookies, 1 Reese's Pieces Package.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2430

I was trying to avoid the vending machine but I tried something new for lunch and it was pretty gross so I got some snacks since I was still hungry.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad w/ Honey Dijon dressing, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 PF Chang's TV Dinner (Chicken Pad Thai).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Today's Weight: 273.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Burrito Bowl with Steak, 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Snack: 1 Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pack.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3220

Exercise: .5 Hours of Walking.

Back